Fresh Outta Warped Tour '02

EssAyEmEe3

So, Wednesday I went to Warped Tour. Which I must say rocked beyond most things comprehensible. Perhaps its the fact I was getting asked for my number by a few girls. Perhaps it was eating dinner with the drummer from a local band after the show. Or perhaps it wasm uch more. In a few ways the day totally sucked ass. I got the shit burned out of me by the sun becuase it was so hot all the sunblock melted away. And the fact that I drank so much water I felt nausea set in. But all of that ended when the main band I went to see got on stage. Bad Religion tore the place a-fucking-part. THE ONLY Set I sat through all day fucking rocked. Then I got Greg's(Vocals) autograph and he apologized to me becuase I waited in the heat all day basically just to see their set and it was really hot. Then after waiting awhile I sat through Reel Big Fish's set, which was also pretty fucking awesome. Ao all in all, Warped Tour kicked mucho ass.

Oh yeah, They also had this all female hip hop group called "The Cultivators" there on the Local Band Stage. The MCing was kinda wack, but one of their beats was the Zelda Overworld Theme...and it was the shit. Plus the MC was breaking over at the tribal booth...and I got a chance to buy some caps from the "Stop Racism Booth"...

And Don't sleep on Off By One's Punk cover of "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia(Sp?), it was off the meat rack.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh yeah, They also had this all female hip hop group called "The Cultivators" there on the Local Band Stage. The MCing was kinda wack, but one of their beats was the Zelda Overworld Theme...and it was the shit. Plus the MC was breaking over at the tribal booth...and I got a chance to buy some caps from the "Stop Racism Booth"...

And Don't sleep on Off By One's Punk cover of "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia(Sp?), it was off the meat rack. [/b]

haha u talking about the blonde girl who raps, and dj's, and lots of tatoos, thats the homie!!!

Hopefully I'll be going when it stops by up here. Depends on if I'll be on vacation. Missed out last year cuz I had food poisoning, I remember everyone booed the rapper, whoever the fuck it was, Slick Rick or some shit......

Johnny Horton, you bought your ticket yet??

Archived