FELONY

dystopia

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah dude you are doomed. I have various arrests that will keep me from getting a good job for at least the next 3 years. My record just makes me look like a maniac. Hahaha!! When ever i call jobs back they always tell me not to get mad or take it personal. Sell dope or snatch purses.

Originally posted by dystopia

fuck that pick up more charges and go to pinta for life fuck that.

fuck it man, its just a lifestyle your gonna have to pick up. i take it from your use of 'pinta' you must be mexican? join "M"... that will really get your life on track. you can start taxin people and get chingos of money.

You might want to try one those "work and get paid the same day" places-they don't care what your record is....and sometimes you will end getting hired by certain companies if you prove yourself....just an idea..it worked for me.

455 you got mail

yeah fuck that starving is cool too. Do what you gotta do im just sayin any job you apply for is gonna have at least 20 people that are less qualified than you but are less of a risk. Who would you hire? The guy that is dumb as shit with no record or the guy thats gonna dip into your pockets and beat up fellow employees. I know on the application it says that they don't discriminate, but come on now.

Originally posted by 455

You might want to try one those "work and get paid the same day" places-they don't care what your record is....and sometimes you will end getting hired by certain companies if you prove yourself....just an idea..it worked for me.

did this they make you call in at the begining of the week and then they call you back they still havent ever called me back.

no,I just had to go in and sign up at like 5 in the morning and there was already a line forming....you just wait until your name is called and then go to wherever with a band of other people-you will get called back the first few days....and sooner or later when a position opens at the place you work at-they usually hire out of the staff that was sent there for temp work.....you'll be cool.good luck...hopefully everything will work out for you..

*Mr.Yuck---you have mail,I read yours.peace.

Being of Felonious nature myslef I know how hard it is to do anything. Wait until you get a little older and you need a place to live. You think it's hard t get a job, just wait until you try and get an Apartment. Life is tough and you did it to yourself...Anyone can do it, but you have to be creative and ready for alot of failure......

Um, the only thing that I could think of to help you out is to maybe find a voulenteer job at first. Once they find out you as a person are decent and respectable, they probaly won't care too much if you are a felon, assuming you weren't convicted of a real heavy crime.

This is how I got my job. I was set for 137 hours community service, but they saw that I wasn't a bad person, and that I busted my ass and worked hard, they put me on the pay roll. I still bust my ass off, but I earned the respect of the boss and employees, and I make decent coin:)

Originally posted by NOBODY

isnt there something you can do to erase your felony off your record or at least so your employers wont be able to see it?i think there was a disussion on this a few months back.

yeah there is. One of my boys older brothers had to do this shit. I think what you do is you report you SS card and drivers license stolen. When you go to get that shit replaced they put a temporary block on you for like 30 days while they straighten shit out. When jobs look you up they wont get anything back. I'm pretty sure that is how it works. I'll call my boy tomorrow and find out exatly how it goes.

Archived