Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

feeling shitty

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by blink_ATX, Jun 21, 2002.

1. blink_ATX

blink_ATX Guest

soi look my ass gets ragged on in my scene... and you know my scene is brutal cause all the king types are like hardcore and known nationally. Well anyway i get no respect im deemed a toy but its like aight thats cool i am you know. Graff is whack it reminds me of the corporate world in the fact that no one is gonna tell you how to climb ethe ladder cause they dont want you in the way on thier way up. Well i think this is stupid cause im gonna get good with my can handlin and teach everyone who wants to know so that writing becomes something to be taken seriously by everyone and then no one and i mean no one will take us bombers down. Well thats kinda stupid but whateva, and i still stay strong to the fact that graff was still not much until fred durst starting wearing goddamn tribal. Anyway if i had a scanner i could show you fucks some decent sketches but ruth is im not a bad artist and not bad at graff either. Not after 6 years of sketching, sure i got my own unique style but if you look closely my shit isnt joking alotta oldschool writers who have left the trade. ANyway ive only been rocking cans for about 5 months now and i think im picking it up real nice. Ill get back to this baord ina year and well see whose who right?? I know fools who been painting for less who blow hard and i mean blow for the lenght of time they shoulda been getting better.

aight just some thoughs while im bored here at work... later

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

sXeAtheDriveIn: that wasnt very interesting.
    SmarterChild: Oh really?
    sXeAtheDriveIn: yeah.
    SmarterChild: Very interesting...
    sXeAtheDriveIn: nah, your way off on this one....
    SmarterChild: I can't understand what you're saying... try typing it differently.
    sXeAtheDriveIn: no
    SmarterChild: K, no prob.

3. platapie

platapie Guest

grafitti is stupid. and i still think your dumb.

4. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

http://ltpwww.gsfc.nasa.gov/globe/soilmono/mono20.jpg'>
    "Looks like it is about time i start having the dirt unloaded onto me...goodbye world."

6. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

Re: YOU SUCK

7. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

8. JUWSE

JUWSE Junior Member

im going to barf.

9. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

man i was going to diss the original thread initially but after i saw the "shit in mouth" pic i want to take a shower.

10. platapie

platapie Guest

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

dammmmmmmmmit. this ruins everything.

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

Re: YOU SUCK

13. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

i just found out this big time writer in my city wants to "twist my cap"...you have it easy pal

14. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I second that.

15. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

waddup regulator goo to see you back and shit