feeling shitty

Guest blink_ATX

Guest blink_ATX

soi look my ass gets ragged on in my scene... and you know my scene is brutal cause all the king types are like hardcore and known nationally. Well anyway i get no respect im deemed a toy but its like aight thats cool i am you know. Graff is whack it reminds me of the corporate world in the fact that no one is gonna tell you how to climb ethe ladder cause they dont want you in the way on thier way up. Well i think this is stupid cause im gonna get good with my can handlin and teach everyone who wants to know so that writing becomes something to be taken seriously by everyone and then no one and i mean no one will take us bombers down. Well thats kinda stupid but whateva, and i still stay strong to the fact that graff was still not much until fred durst starting wearing goddamn tribal. Anyway if i had a scanner i could show you fucks some decent sketches but ruth is im not a bad artist and not bad at graff either. Not after 6 years of sketching, sure i got my own unique style but if you look closely my shit isnt joking alotta oldschool writers who have left the trade. ANyway ive only been rocking cans for about 5 months now and i think im picking it up real nice. Ill get back to this baord ina year and well see whose who right?? I know fools who been painting for less who blow hard and i mean blow for the lenght of time they shoulda been getting better.

aight just some thoughs while im bored here at work... later

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sXeAtheDriveIn: that wasnt very interesting.

SmarterChild: Oh really?

sXeAtheDriveIn: yeah.

SmarterChild: Very interesting...

sXeAtheDriveIn: nah, your way off on this one....

SmarterChild: I can't understand what you're saying... try typing it differently.

sXeAtheDriveIn: no

SmarterChild: K, no prob.

Archived