Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Favorite Pick-Up Lines

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pistol, Aug 12, 2001.

1. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Any know some funny or good pick up lines?
    Guy: How about we go out for a pizza and a fuck?
    Girl: Just looks kinda shocked.
    Guy: What's a matter you don't like pizza?
    This usually works best when you hardly know the chick.
    PS Let me know how the sex turned out.

------------------
    "The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."
    Confucius , Analects
    [​IMG]

2. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

this is like the 20th topic on this.

3. *see-phore*

*see-phore* Senior Member

you bastard you stole my topic how dare you?you frontin' like your me?look to the past threads.......
    sincerly c-1,2,3,4 the hoolagan
    and that line was in the thread that i started.fuck this,dude.

4. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Fuck you. I didn't see your thread. I checked the oldest ones. Get off my Nutz.

------------------
    Confucius , Analects
    [​IMG]

5. *see-phore*

fuck me?................no,fuck you!
    any ways im busy tomorrow so maybe tomorrow night you could come over to oraly please me baby!yeah so tomorrow night around 10......
    oh well one love you stinkin faggot

6. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Do I need to post again. "Get Off My Nutz!"

------------------
    Confucius , Analects
    [​IMG]

7. *see-phore*

must i ?.........

8. SHECKY SHENANIGANZ

SHECKY SHENANIGANZ Junior Member

9. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Seen thr msg, by KiD U'reNotKoncious. Same one. Wow 2 people with the same pick up line.Huh Wat are the chances of that???

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

If I was a moderator I would tell you both to shut the fuck up, then I would close this topic. Although, since I can't, I'm just going to watch you two fight some more...

11. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

some people get all sentimental over the threads they create. Act all terretorial like it's their old lady.

12. *see-phore*

ahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    when did you get on this board?like two months ago? you didnt see it up? ill take your word for it..ahhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaohhhhhhhhhhbaby suck it hard you slut!yea turn around ohhhhhhhh its so loose back here alright just keep sucking ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... peace out hunny.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

It looks as though Pistol registered no more than five days after you did *see-phore*...

[​IMG]

14. *see-phore*

yo yo yo i wasnt going for authority there if he registered 5 days after me did he not look on the bench that list was on for like 3 weeks!i think you could see that if youy read carefully what was writen....... and i responded to this tread in a teasing manner than a bunch of girls started crying so blah blah blah boo hoo hoo wah wah
    you can all sucky me pee pee

15. LUKY

LUKY Member

this is gay i thought there was gonna be somethin other than bitchin on this post, damn.