everything you ever wanted to know about <, the all questions answered thread

everything you ever wanted to know about >, the all questions answered thread

ok for the next 30 minutes, i will answer almost everything about myself. please limit you're queries to one question per post please, thank you.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he said cornhole-you've been in prison i see

Originally posted by 23578

whoa doggy, i am only gay in the abstract definition of the word. i don't take it in the cornhole, unless it's imperative on my part.

so the answer is yes???? just a ? no hate

the answer is, no, i am not homosexual at the moment, but i have been known to change my mind about things before, and often find myself acting "gay. not knowing the answer to nature vs. nurture, i'm not sure how that would be answered. this girl told me that her and all her friends thought i was gay the other day, she was hitting on me, i told her it was a fucked up way of hitting on someone. maybe she wanted to know how i'd take it?

wait deto, social disease, no i don't think so, but i've not been too careful and cannot say for sure. i don't precum, are you female? i'm pretty into the women this month, feeling you girls out there lately.

no i haven't seen star wars 2 yet.

the last book i read was "the lonliness of the long distance runner", i'm reading some gaiman right now, bad ass.

the last meal i ate was bk veggie meal deal.

yes i'm willing to believe in aliens.

i'm a registered republican, but only to vote in the primary, and no i didn't vote bush, i didn't vote for mccain either, i just registered last primary. i don't really care to vote for democrats either, it's just the closest ones to tools for the corporations are the republicans, the democrats are only just behind them, but unwillingly.

my area of the country is very sparsly poplulated, it would be revealing too much if i said numbers or places.

i've hit five trains this year, two streaks, two hollows, and one piece, and it was below freezing every time. and, no, i don't think i suck worse than tease.

Archived