1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ephedrine + red bull diet

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dai, Nov 2, 2002.

1. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

ephedrine + red bull diet

Discussion started by dai - Nov 2, 2002

i'm finally coming to the start of another day, and the end of a long evening. i finished my webpage for my CIW course, which was extremely time-consuming and nerve racking at that. my girl got punched in the face tonight by her ex-man, which till now i still dont know why i didnt get a ride out there and stomped the shit out of him, but she begged me not to, somethin about causin drama. its all good, homeboy's got what's comin for him. on top of that, im all strung out from ephedrine and red bull, my nerves are shot. i just took a hot ass shower and lifted the freeweights for awhile, so im feelin pretty refreshed (and ready to whoop some ass at that) i've got to go to my CIW class and turn in my final project in a good 30 minutes, and i have no clue how to add stylesheets, and too fucked up to read up on how to do it...and i just have this feeling im not gonna make it through that 6 hour course. did anyone else have on of those shitty nights that just takes too long to end? im about to have one, and then one of those days, because i know when my girl comes over and her eye is black, shits goin down because that's gonna get me even more heated. oh well it'll all be over soon...ahh how good some fuckin sleep sounds too.

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  2. sneak

sneak Guest

sneak - Replied Nov 2, 2002

"red bull gives you wings"

u get props for not going and smacking that brear.....nice one

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 2, 2002

There is nothing comparable to the rush that I get from washing down a box of powdered doughnuts with a small jug of strawberry quick.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied Nov 2, 2002

i was an hour late, im feelin fucked up, im feelin pretty stupid for not havin half my shit done...and even after realizing this...im waisting my precious edjumacashun on 12oz. oh well... :rolleyes:

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. fullstop

fullstop New Jack

fullstop - Replied Nov 2, 2002

equals heart attack and death.

fullstop - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 2, 2002

or..... making it to round 7 with your girlfriend.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Nov 2, 2002

Ephedrine + Marijuana + More Pills + Beer + Hard Liquor ...then you start feeling suicidal!

Chronic + a good cd = the way to go.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork 12oz Senior Member

dukeofyork - Replied Nov 2, 2002

man, honestly, for me, if im in a bad mood to begin with its best if i dont smoke pot. shit just seems to make me feel WAY too down.

dukeofyork - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. JoeyLawrence

JoeyLawrence New Jack

JoeyLawrence - Replied Nov 2, 2002

i only use uppers to clear my nose.

JoeyLawrence - Rank: New Jack - Messages: