ephedrine + red bull diet

dai

i'm finally coming to the start of another day, and the end of a long evening. i finished my webpage for my CIW course, which was extremely time-consuming and nerve racking at that. my girl got punched in the face tonight by her ex-man, which till now i still dont know why i didnt get a ride out there and stomped the shit out of him, but she begged me not to, somethin about causin drama. its all good, homeboy's got what's comin for him. on top of that, im all strung out from ephedrine and red bull, my nerves are shot. i just took a hot ass shower and lifted the freeweights for awhile, so im feelin pretty refreshed (and ready to whoop some ass at that) i've got to go to my CIW class and turn in my final project in a good 30 minutes, and i have no clue how to add stylesheets, and too fucked up to read up on how to do it...and i just have this feeling im not gonna make it through that 6 hour course. did anyone else have on of those shitty nights that just takes too long to end? im about to have one, and then one of those days, because i know when my girl comes over and her eye is black, shits goin down because that's gonna get me even more heated. oh well it'll all be over soon...ahh how good some fuckin sleep sounds too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived