Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

does watching the loony tunes make you horny??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jah, Aug 20, 2002.

1. jah

jah Elite Member

god damn the host of the loony tunes show over here in oz is HOT!!!!! shes a fuckin 10! i have a whole new reason to watch the loony tunes...

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

3. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

they have a host? they just play the cartoons here.

4. 150's~

150's~ Guest

YOU'RE A HERB. STOP USING SO MANY QUOTES.

5. jah

jah Elite Member

grandola, whyd you change your sig?? i cant remember what it said, but that shit was funny as hell. i think.....

6. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

7. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

YEAH IM WITH YOU THERE JAH! She certainly is damn fine, they dont want her to host the show any more because she is too attractive and wears too skimpy clothes on a childrens TV show. I hope that they dont take her off the air, she's pretty.

8. jah

jah Elite Member

that would be a stupid move.

9. postaholic

postaholic Guest

you got problems... i bet you holler at middle school girls to huh?

"hey girl, wanna come over and watch some loony tunes?? ...your to old for that? girl please, youre only 12... PLEEEEEEEEASE 1 episode?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :lol:

10. jah

jah Elite Member

read the fuckin post before you open your mouth fool! (whats wrong with hollering at 12 year olds?? "8 year olds dude.....")

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

12. Stapler

Stapler Guest

Nah I understand you Jah, she has a damm fine body. Pity she doesnt host it nude cause that would make it 1 show in oz/

13. jah

jah Elite Member

no. the host is fuckin hot.

14. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

Oh, and how is "education" supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home wine-making course and I forgot how to drive?

^
    thanks yo. i really liked that one too. i'm just rotating with random quotes from the most thought provoking man of the 90s: Homer J. Simpson.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

that's Bugs Bunny in a dress you freakin homos!