Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Desert Storm

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Mar 18, 2003.

1. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

all over again

2. grittylifer

grittylifer Banned

My dad has video footage from desert storm in where he and other civilians are in a plastic and tape sealed room with gas masks as patriots and scuds are taped exploding in the sky from the view from the window.

the dealy with desert storm was different though.
    a country was invaded and refused to leave so we made them.

HUGE difference than invading a country and refusing to leave....

wait wait....

somthing just donned on me!
    saddam hussein is evil cause he invaded and conquered.....
    bush is all about invading and conquering....

fuck it.

i need another milkshade.

3. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

4. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

1743: White House declares US forces would enter Iraq even if Saddam Hussein obeys order to leave.

not like it would happen, but what the fuck, will bush even follow his own words?

5. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Guest

6. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

7. 455

455 Guest

^^^^hahaha..lol.....this bar I always go to has those flyers all over the door.....

8. TEE_rase_war

TEE_rase_war Senior Member

9. kido

kido Senior Member

Osama Bin Laden as Phantom Menace :)

10. oh my god!!! hahaha Tearz..thats dope..saved and printed

11. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I especially like this part:

The Bush Administration
    in association with
    The Other Bush Administration

funny shite man.

12. Creepy

Creepy New Jack

This is more like Vietnam all over again.

And has anyone seen this commercial

"he's a war monger, all he care about is oil, he spends to much on the military"

When i first heard it I was doing the dishes and I just busted up laughing because I thought someone had found the balls to go commercial against Bush. But then it ended up being about Saddam. I was just thinking well shit that's the pot calling the kettle black isn't

And who the fuck are WE to say Saddam spends too much money on his military..How fucking much do we spend on the military.

What is this bullshit mentality that only the united states has the right to spend money increasing its weapons and military forces and that anyone else that does is a threat.

13. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

Gulf wars :lol: