DEATHMATCH!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all of the interesting white people are trying on their chic clenched fist gloves over their smooth hairless stumps! and all of the interesting white people are devouring four course meals of mashed potatoes, circuits and undesireable characters. and all of the interesting white people are having buttons pushed by unnecessary musical numbers while jettisoning arm fragments and bleeding orifices become the new vices for a long dead lifestyle and an interesting new look in cross gender fashion.

I think it's by a guy called "Nipper". The CT ship says NIPPER on the inside (YAAARRR THE NIPPER), the Terrorist ship says "CROW'S NEST". The pirate ships are surrounded by a water box with invisible walls that you can swim in and climp up rope ladders to the ships, and you can get up to the crows nest, too.

We have an IRC chan on Quakenet but I can't remember the name, no one uses it anyway. This is our server, though, I'm usually on at around midnight as Mouse. 216.52.148.58:27015