CROMAGS/CONVERGE show in jersey

XgraffcoreX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i saw converge like last month and they where really good the show was pretty crazy. so do you think this show will be less fun because of the tuff guy factor though?im always up for meeting new kids so if you guys are down let me know and if not then..uh oh well i guess.peace.

------------------

XyouronlyyoungonceX

Originally posted by XgraffcoreX:

yeah i saw converge like last month and they where really good the show was pretty crazy. so do you think this show will be less fun because of the tuff guy factor though?im always up for meeting new kids so if you guys are down let me know and if not then..uh oh well i guess.peace.

where was the show?

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

it was at krome in jersey in like south amboy or sum shit i dunno they where really good and so was bane so i am lookin foward to this show its just that at every good show now there is just tuff guys who wanna fight and it kinda kills the fun.

------------------

.unite.go.rock.unite the masses.

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i seen converge almost a month ago in boston...not too many tuff guys...but of course a fight almost broke out. idiots.

I hate that shit...I say Unearthed on thursday...no fights just good fun........no every one stop and rember a show when their body hurt from moshing.......aaaahhhhhhh yeah

man do the cromags suck.

NO TIME TO LIVE TOUR SUMMER 2001

They Live. Brutal Fastcore in the vein of Infest

and

No Time Left. Old School mixed with motorhead.

email me for show locations if either of these bands float your boat.

mancruel@aol.com

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Archived