Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
XgraffcoreX

CROMAGS/CONVERGE show in jersey

yeah i saw converge like last month and they where really good the show was pretty crazy. so do you think this show will be less fun because of the tuff guy factor though?im always up for meeting new kids so if you guys are down let me know and if not then..uh oh well i guess.peace.

------------------

XyouronlyyoungonceX

Originally posted by XgraffcoreX:

yeah i saw converge like last month and they where really good the show was pretty crazy. so do you think this show will be less fun because of the tuff guy factor though?im always up for meeting new kids so if you guys are down let me know and if not then..uh oh well i guess.peace.

where was the show?

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

it was at krome in jersey in like south amboy or sum shit i dunno they where really good and so was bane so i am lookin foward to this show its just that at every good show now there is just tuff guys who wanna fight and it kinda kills the fun.

------------------

.unite.go.rock.unite the masses.

its the cro mags. i dont want to hear anyone bitch about tough guys. that show was made for spin kicks and helecopters. "seekers of the truth" and "malfuntion" were made for the jihad.......

Originally posted by THE ZEALOT:

its the cro mags. i dont want to hear anyone bitch about tough guys. that show was made for spin kicks and helecopters. "seekers of the truth" and "malfuntion" were made for the jihad.......

thats right!!!!!!!

i seen converge almost a month ago in boston...not too many tuff guys...but of course a fight almost broke out. idiots.

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666:

i seen converge almost a month ago in boston...not too many tuff guys...but of course a fight almost broke out. idiots.

I hate that shit...I say Unearthed on thursday...no fights just good fun........no every one stop and rember a show when their body hurt from moshing.......aaaahhhhhhh yeah

man do the cromags suck.

NO TIME TO LIVE TOUR SUMMER 2001

They Live. Brutal Fastcore in the vein of Infest

and

No Time Left. Old School mixed with motorhead.

email me for show locations if either of these bands float your boat.

mancruel@aol.com

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

well you can have spin kicks and what not and still have a fun time its jsut why go looking for a fight i never said no dancing was tuff guy.

------------------

.unite.go.rock.unite the masses.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this