Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

come look at how dumb I am.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CROME12DVS, Oct 10, 2001.

1. CROME12DVS

CROME12DVS Guest

yo seekdiss

yo son thats my word your pusssy.....and you could bann what ever the fuck you want there are hundreds of ip's for me to log in from faggot!!!!!!
    you need to get of my dick my topics are good! and i used the right forum dont hate me cause im black and beutiful!!!:crazy: :crazy: me:heated: and u :beat:, yo sista and yo cousin too :love: :lick:

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

where's THE LAW now?

admin question--> I know you can block an IP, but can you get a password and shutdown an account?

may be a good time to find out!

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

'osama was a gangsta' was a usefull and needed thread? right. starting threads that 'big up' mass murderers is always dope.
    i dont know why you insist on pushing my buttons, but trust me, it wont turn out in your favor. this board is for people to hang out on and talk with eachother. you havent said a single worthwhile thing the whole time youve been on here. no one cares to have you here, so i dont understand why youd bother?! to annoy me? trust me, its not that deep. it takes me more time close a thread than it does to ban you.

4. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

5. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

haha. crome sent emails to all the mods complaining about how im so mean to him. haha. thats 'gangsta' haha.

7. Remy Martin

Remy Martin Guest

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahaahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahahahahahah

crome you pussy, come kick my ass.

8. The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

The Helacious Dr. Dazzle Member

9. CATS

CATS Senior Member

I should of thought of that, Damn!!!!:heated:
    No, I guess im not a little bitch that has to run home to mommy.

10. PSYCHOBILLY SCUM

PSYCHOBILLY SCUM New Jack

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

12. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

heh... i think you should let him stay.. just cause he days 'secret squirrel'

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, i'll give him that... that 'secret squirell' line was funny as fuck. but otherwise, dude is a waste of spit and teeth.

14. To bad cause miz303 is way worst

[​IMG]

15. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

THE KING OF HELL likes crome. Why? because he is the house joke. stay around buddy. we all need retards to laugh at.:lol: