Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

cky3

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by komes, Sep 5, 2001.

1. komes

komes Member

it's out now, tons of new hijinks in this one.

2. Siris

Siris Member

you serious??

fuck cky2k was the shit!

3. inkjunkie34

inkjunkie34 Senior Member

oh shit bump for brans freestyle

------------------
    jus me and you muthafucka jus me and you...i'll put trade marks around your fuckin eye

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

I love when Rabb Himself pisses on the electric fence. Ouch.

5. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

I will get fuCKYou,cky3 or whatever it is caled when it comes out on DVD. I still need to get landspeed on DVD....

6. my mom buys my clothes

my mom buys my clothes Member

pretty funny also when they put shit on chris pontius's lip when hes sleeping.

7. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That was in CKY2K and it was Ryan Dunn, not Chris Pontius from Big Brother.

8. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Zenyth, you can get Landspeed/CKY on DVD here: Landspeed DVD

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 09-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by -Rage- (edited 09-06-2001).]

9. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

i just d/led it off morpheus.... i cant believe he was ontop of those intermodel cars, and ollied from one car to anonther while the train was moving.... that is fucking nuts.

10. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

same herwe. and whats with the pissing on the fence? did i miss something? i saw cky3 and didn't see it on there.