Chocolate and stuff

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I eat at least one bar of chocolate daily, whenever i lose concentration, preety fuckin often, i eat chocolate...i think chocolate is the shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Dude some easter when i was ten i ate a whole full scale chocolate bunny in one hour...We were at some island and after i ate the first bunny ear my mom placed the bunny at a high unaproachable place...i asked her all the time "mommy can i have another ear? please mommy, please" she said no, thats why when she fell asleep i climbed up and ate the fuckin bunny with furious anger....i still remember the choco puke....goodtimes

i remember some time ago, me and a friend of mine were trippin, and we go outback to smoke a cigarette, and its cold as hell. well his beagle runs up to me shiverin and lookin hungry as hell, so me being the nice guy that I am, offer the dog some of my mint M&M's, actually it was more like half the bag (big bag too), but the whole time im not even thinkin dogs cant eat choclate...until after feeding the dog. oh well, i laughed and the night went on. well what happens the next day, poor dog is missing...and the only conclusion i can come to is i killed her.

R.I.P. Daisy

i never meant to feed you choclate girl...

Archived