Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHICAGO graff jams

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by AWER, Jul 8, 2002.

1. AWER

AWER Junior Member

any1 in this forum from chicago? any 1 in the south side of chi by narragansett and 59th? some 1 plz fucking tell me when there will be a jam in chicago aight. i know this a waste of fucking thread but fuck it. peace

2. dremster

dremster Senior Member

3. ET one

ET one Junior Member

northside rocks

4. AWER

AWER Junior Member

FUCK U FOOL!!!!!!!
    yo et what crew u in on the north side

5. AWER

AWER Junior Member

yo if ur on the north side u should be around DAT crew correct?

6. dremster

dremster Senior Member

get in where you fit in..fake ass internet toy...."i'm looking for a graff jam, please won't you help me"....thats some toy shit..hahaha..
    agreed, north syde roKs...........

7. dremster

dremster Senior Member

and why would you give your exact location on here?

8. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

??????????

9. AWER

AWER Junior Member

FUCK U PPL i didnt give an exact location fool i said AROUND u stupid bitch.! stupid dipshits and how the fuck can u judge me when u NEVER EVEN Seen a flick of mine god dammit i need JEED to knock some shit into u faggots

10. •nakone•

•nakone• Member

graffiti.org ..look there.. nig

11. upright merk

upright merk New Jack

northside

shit goes down on the northside... anyone been riding the brown line lately, theres mad shit on there now. zone, evoke, morgan.. all those fym cats are popping

12. Robocop

Robocop Banned

blah blah blah... i hate this fucking city.

13. dremster

dremster Senior Member

werd. tell jeed i said hello as well.....peace to all chicago kats..

14. AWER

AWER Junior Member

yo ur anb crew right jeed said he knows u all

15. Robocop

Robocop Banned

the scene in this city sucks, too many tag bangers. not enough people actually "painting to improve". seems as though chicago is full of "phase writers" where they start to write because it a cool thing to do then they just fade away, thats the majority of the northside "writers". Now the south side is another story, theres Raven SB who has been painting (and still is painting) for 20+ years, people who go along with him are, desie, zore, time, smerz, vanish, ozone, mr.e, statik, jinx... dedicated writers. so in the large skeme of things the chicago scene is hurting real badly for a sense of dedication and togetherness, as shown above its real easy to get into beef in chicago.

ok ive stated enough, if you feel like stabbing me i understand because this is chicago.