Check this out

Guest blame

Guest blame

go to www.google.com

in the search bar enter "weapons of mass destruction" but dont click search. instead hit the "i'm feeling lucky" button......

now read what appears to be a regular error message. apparently they are going to fix it soon. kinda cool i thought

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah, that shit is pretty funny.....

Okay, now try this one.... it's pretty cool, too. First scroll all the way up to the top of this page. After you get there, look over in the right hand side of the screen.... See where it says "search"? Learn to use that shit, bitch.

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Yeah, that shit is pretty funny.....

Okay, now try this one.... it's pretty cool, too. First scroll all the way up to the top of this page. After you get there, look over in the right hand side of the screen.... See where it says "search"? Learn to use that shit, bitch.

:lol:

WAY TO GO ASSHOLE SOMEBODY ALREADY POINTED OUT HE'S A JACK ASS.:lol:

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER USED THE FONT SIZE OPTION. I THOUGHT I'D REITERATE FOR THE KID SINCE HE OBVIOUSLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH SIMPLE THINGS LIKE SEARCH ENGINES. MOTHERFUCKER IS TELLING US ABOUT SOME SHIT ON GOOGLE, AND CAN'T FIND THE THREE OTHER THREADS ALREADY ABOUT IT.

Guest blame
Originally posted by mr.yuck

:lol:

WAY TO GO ASSHOLE SOMEBODY ALREADY POINTED OUT HE'S A JACK ASS.:lol:

jesus christ! sue me! i check this site once every couple of days, and was unaware it had already been posted.. as you can see iave been on since 2001 and am still a rookie

Archived