CARLSBERG BEER

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eh. not a big fan of carlsberg. tuborg is better. but i guess it is the carlsberg i get in dublin that i don't like. it's probably better in cph (i drank corona the whole time i was there). when i arrived home my little brother greeted me with 3 longies of vb (a few forties of aussie beer for you yanks). it was dope. it was 8am, but i was still happy

Originally posted by fr8oholic

straight out of kobenhavn denmark. this stuff's really growing on me. i can't seem to find any tuborg (another fine danish beer) so i've been OD'ing on this stuff.

you gents ought to give it a whirl. it's a nice alternative to the played out heneiken disease.

been there,done that........I have been drinking Mississippi Mud now for quite awhile now.......that shit is good.I also like Carta Blanca.

^^^^WHAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

man,yo Defried,glizzam........that shit sucked bro.what were you thinkin'?..

Re: Re: CARLSBERG BEER

Originally posted by 455

...I have been drinking Mississippi Mud now for quite awhile now.......that shit is good.

Mississipi Mud comes in a cool bottle where I'm from. Definitely a keeper.

not a huge Carlsberg fan, but the Tuborg gets hit up by me very often.

Re: Re: CARLSBERG BEER

Originally posted by 455

been there,done that........I have been drinking Mississippi Mud now for quite awhile now.......that shit is good.I also like Carta Blanca.

Yeah, Carta Blanca is good stuff. My other two Mexican choices are Dos Equis Special Lager and Tecate. Cold day in hell before I purposely drink a Corona.

Guest angry xbox

Oh man you know what else is premium brewage?

Amstel light is the bomb as well...

now where can i find this carlsberg shit? they sell it at the local beer store??

Guest imported_Europe

*feeling of proudness and patriotism*

Carlsberg is good, beerwise. Companywise they are starting make some bad decisions.

This season its all about Xmas beers though, Carlsberg, Tuborg, Ceres, whatever, as long as its Xmas ones.

Had som Cristal beers from Cuba yesterday, very watery, but good.

Archived