Bush being a fraud

Esai

i was listening to a talk radio station the other day and they had this reporter, well respected Ive seen some of his other work, from the BBC talking about how bush's backers won him the election before the race even begun.For some reason they calculated how florida would be pivotal, and begun fucking with the system years ago.Apparently Jeb Bush sent a letter to someone big to give every florida county DA to make a list of "felons' to ban from the ballots(like 10,000).Most of these people on the list are black and democrats and they werent even felons.. They were illegally blocked from their constitutuional right to vote.Right now the NAACP is suing the shit out of florida for this, this is a monumental case yet we hear nothing from the media.But instead of goin after anyone big, this review board theyre makin only is looking at the individual DA's to railroad the issue.He was also talking about how Dan Rather was being interviewed by him and was saying how you cant put out anything anti US on the news right now cuz of the Bush administration trippin, so news is filled with trivial Bush problems to divert attention from the big dick the American public is taking right now. Reagan tried the same shit in florida 20 years ago with black voters but was unsuccessful. Shit like this is what makes me believe in some conspiracy theories, or at least the notion that all this crap about the middle East is a platform for bush to line his family's and constituents' pockets, look how fucken close Bush's own families oil interests are directly involved in, like how Suadi Arabia is being given special treatment even though Bin Laden is from there, because Bush's family has major oil contracts with the saudi royalty.Either way this journalist isnt a crackpot conspiracist,Ive read some quality stuff from him about East timor and other wars.What do yall think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Wow - I when I was reading your post, I knew the info was familiar because I heard him on another radio show (actually Live 105 has an environmental program at 7 am sundays - big audience for that, huh?)

So I tried to search for him, and his name is Gret Palast. He just came out with a book called The Best Democracy Money Can Buy.

Here's his link:

http://www.gregpalast.com/

I think it's the same person...

I swear, this man's information was the convincing factor in getting me to buy organic, hormone-free dairy products.

My parents used to get it when I was a kid and I would read it for hours, even though I didn't understand a lot of the words.

I don't know what it is about British media but they are so quality. Researched well, written well, one of the few "mainstream" media that I truly respect. Their political analysis is so interesting and doesn't dumb down important issues. I work in news radio and BBC are our idols. Everything we do is judged on "the BBC scale".

I'm heading down to cover G8 today and a BBC crew is also going to be covering it. I'm looking forward to meeting them, I'm just scared I'm going to be so in awe that I won't be able to talk.

jesus people....

how about all the dead people that turned out in the vote to help clinton eh???

how about the college students who were bragging on television that they voted up to 8 times each for gore????

its all a fucking fraud, it depends on what side you run with who you cry about.

Guest sneak

isnt the guardian printed in london aswell? man i love that paper. if i need to do a no.2 , a BIG no.2, ill always take the guardian

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by ana

My parents used to get it when I was a kid and I would read it for hours, even though I didn't understand a lot of the words.

I don't know what it is about British media but they are so quality. Researched well, written well, one of the few "mainstream" media that I truly respect. Their political analysis is so interesting and doesn't dumb down important issues. I work in news radio and BBC are our idols. Everything we do is judged on "the BBC scale".

I'm heading down to cover G8 today and a BBC crew is also going to be covering it. I'm looking forward to meeting them, I'm just scared I'm going to be so in awe that I won't be able to talk.

judged on the BBC scale, eh? that's pretty sick. Don't be scared, be prepared! (cheesiest thing i could come up with)

Guest serpent of the light

people are going to bitch about everything. the government is corrupt no matter what party you're looking at. corruption is a fact of life, i'm not saying ignore it, but what can we really do? bush will be in office for the rest of his term.

Archived