Bush and Hitler

Esai

I was gonna post this somewhere else, but I thought it deserved its own thread

I find it funny how people use the whole "saving jews from hitler" crap as an excuse to justify the war in Iraq, or any fucken thing the US government has done. HEre's why:

-Hitler used the actions and policies of the US(on indians, blacks,etc) as guidelines for his Nazi plans

-Hitler was also much more educated on US history than most teachers, he was documented as constantly referring to US history in many of his speeches

-The US protected many Nazi war criminals after WW2, sneaking them out of europe into the US where they became valued assets to the CIA and other agencies, while the rest of the worldwas looking to try them for war crimes(this is a big one, and well documented)

-George Bush's grandfather was a war profiteer who made a fortune off selling supplies to the NAzis, many of his fellow war profiteers also escaped punishment and held various offices in the presidential cabinet(sec. of defense, etc.)

-Previous to WW2, the US scientific community had adopted many theories that adhered to white supremacist beliefs which were used by Nazi scientists to justify the extermination of the Jews, this fad quickly died during the war and was quickly forgotten as anything to do with the Nazis was unfashionable, Most of these racist scientists in the US were funded by the Govt, or private industry CEO's whose grandkids currently run our corporations and institutions.

I can go on, but the point is made. America needed(and needs) a scapegoat to point at in disgust as a distraction so people dont judge our own atrocious actions, the Nazis are an easy match.Many people have argued "well that is all history" but many of the people who adopted these beliefs or were the benefactors of this behavior run our government and corporations today. So very very vaguely, the current behavior of the US is basic evolution of Nazi ideology. You never see too many sweatshops full of white kids, and every part of the world is chopped full of starving exploited non whites, while the current anglo population of any continent on this planet is generally much wealthier than any of its indigenous inhabitants(including North America), so quit with that "if it wasnt for the US intervention in WW2, wed all be speaking german" bullshit as a justification for war, because when you break down the reality, and ALL the actions of the US it really is some bullshit.

PS, I abhor the Nazis, so dont break a sweat trying to manipulate my statements as an excuse to begin some bullshit tyrade.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That last statement sort of reminds me of when we were in elementary school, and if somebody farted loud enough to hear, you could punch them on the arm, and they had to let you, or they would be "queer." (This was sort of the 1962 version of something or someone being "gay.") If they let a silent fart, before anybody could get a good whiff, they's say real loud "Ess-Oh-Eee!" (S.O.E.) That stood for Safety On Everything. There were a lot of rules about farting and reasons people could hit you on the arm, but as long as you said "Ess-Oh-Eee!" then they were fucked and they'd just have to smell it and writhe in agony.

So I understand. You're sort of giving us the pre-emptive "S.O.E." on this whole "Bush equals Hitler" thing right?

Not that it stinks or anything. Really.

there are probably 25 of us that still play "Safety" but you can call it anytime... like if the farts are loud or silent...

the thing is, nobody really punches anyone anymore... it's more of our way of saying 'excuse me'... something 'polite' to say to let your friends know to roll down the windows...

Doubles

There were like certain conditions that called for getting hit twice. These were called "doubles." Like if somebody let one that had a sort of really wet sound to it, they had to say either "Wet One!" or "Skid Mark" if it was sort of juicy, but not really like ear-splitting. And if they failed to say "Wet One!" then you could call "DOUBLES!" and then you got to hit them TWICE on the arm. And you could "frog" them, too, unless they called "No frogging."

Shit, I've forgotten how much fun it was to be a 12-year-old racist, over-priveleged white kid revelling in the oppression of people of color world wide. "Skid Mark! and no frogging."

hahaha, well, another thing that was different with our rules was that you got to wail on them until they said safety, but you were supposed to just hit them in the arm, however, if they started blocking or running, or whining you might take a chin shot... I saw a few fist fights start because someone farted (several between Shawn and Ken)... we were mostly anti-establishment proto-skater punks living in a world of dissolutionment and disassociation but farts are just funny... "SAFETY!"

Maybe its cuz i've had one too many tonight but..... what? What WW2 war criminals run what major corporations. I mean my grandfather was in WW2 and killed many nazis but he's like 83 years old. I would asume that anybody charged with war crimes would be a little bit older than him which would put them close to 90. So the question i have is: Do you mean that these war criminals used to run major corps or still do run major corps? And if you could illuminate on the subject a bit more, what corps are you talkin about?

inquiering minds want to know.

No, dude

It's their grandchildren that run the major corporations. But you know what? Prescott Bush did get tried during the war for "Trading with the Enemy", and he was a fucking U.S. Senator. It was because he owned a serious amount of stock in a German steel corporation which was making serious gun barrels for big guns (battleship guns, huge field guns, etc.) They used a special process in making the steel for the gun barrels that made the steel a lot better and stronger. Prescott Bush did not want to reveal the special process to his competitors (U.S. steel companies,) because if he did, after the war they would be making steel just as good as Prescott's company.

When the Government found out, they charged him, but he beat it.

Lucky boy.

So basically what you are saying is: The people that run these corps have done nothing wrong. Well everyone has done something wrong but you know whati mean. Back in the day, it was all about steel now its all about oil..... those screwy bushs never learn.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: No, dude

Originally posted by KaBar

It's their grandchildren that run the major corporations. But you know what? Prescott Bush did get tried during the war for "Trading with the Enemy", and he was a fucking U.S. Senator. It was because he owned a serious amount of stock in a German steel corporation which was making serious gun barrels for big guns (battleship guns, huge field guns, etc.) They used a special process in making the steel for the gun barrels that made the steel a lot better and stronger. Prescott Bush did not want to reveal the special process to his competitors (U.S. steel companies,) because if he did, after the war they would be making steel just as good as Prescott's company.

When the Government found out, they charged him, but he beat it.

Lucky boy.

how unpatriotic!

enough hitler talk

I used to feel weird when I would hear a girl fart on the other side of the room and see another kid punch her.

Anyone know the rules of "queefing"? I'm not sure of the actual rules to it. Are there rules depending on whether it's some slut or an actual girlfriend.

I actually was bored and wanted to get in a good debate, or at least see some thought out responses. I guess not, its becom a discussion on fart games, which is oK I guess. My last remark was out of sheer annoyance when I write something with some facts and some moron comes back with some fucken tyrade bullshit. It just motivates me to talk shit on here, which I already have an abundance of in my daily routine. My part of LA is has a severe lack of intelligent conversation, except for me and my wife.

WOW

That is some web site. I'm working on it. Very interesting---many of the same individuals involved in the establishment of the Federal Reserve Sysatem and the income tax are also supposedly involved in this Zionist intrigue. Very interesting.

Archived