1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Briefing|ing:

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Briefing|ing:

Discussion started by imported_Tesseract - Jul 26, 2003

4:46am-Fetaland.

Chances are that if i say all the shit i have in mind i'll have a peacefull sleep, bare with me.

1. Once i was in an airport, the flight was to delayed and i lost the connection plane, when the airline employee tossed a sentence i didnt understand i replied, -yes.
    Freeze that for a sec.
    You realise that when saying yes to a question you dont understand, you might aswell be in danger...-no is such a safe answer...
    I never got to know what she asked for but she gave me some free food coupons.

2. When people go to holidays together, they always come up with a joke somewhere in day 3 that they use throughout the whole trip...i find that amusing..whats even more amusing is that ussualy its not even funny and it never can be used after returning home.

3. People that smoke weed always feel the need to alternate their speech...replacing z's with s's, cutting down words and such...junkies dont do that, any explanations?

4. Although i like feeling that my girl feels comfort with me, i'd hate it if she started farting freely, i still dont have prove that girls can actually fart. Same goes for politics but in that case you can still smell.

5.What does the B in Bboy stands for?

6. speaking more than one languages fluently can get weird, i sometimes catch my self thinking in another language. Its so strange that we think using a language...Could people think before any language ?

7. I have so many pictures from my holidays that i cant make a thread about it, i need 40 minutes just to browse them...This experience made me realise the crazy archiving skills japanese people must have.

7.1 You know when people stop you on the street, give you their camera and ask you to take a flick of them? I was having a drink once in an island and on the table behind me there was this company of jerks and bimboes that kept talking about the most ridiculous things as loud as they could...at some point they asked me to take a group photo of them, i accepted and cut all their heads out of the frame...'god is cooler than i thought' i said to my self.

8The hardest thing i can ever imagine is owning a company like coca cola or Mcdonalds or something and having the system to monitor your money without leaving space for the thousands of employees to rob you[/b]

9 There are sacred things concerning stealing in everycountry, they just differ...example: When i was in the states i was amazed by the fact that people dropped money for one newspaper in those boxes, opened the box, take one paper and close it...i would be taking all of them to give to people or just leave the box open for the next one...
    example2: Around here noone steals stuff from shops that have their stuff out on the street with a lazy empoyee to watch out.

10Girls type sms messages 10 times faster than guys...i hate sms's

11.My mind is blank now, i've only kept some mental images of a topless japanese girl i met at the beach just in case i'll have a dream after all. If you can answer 1 or all of these during my sleep i wont have to make another annoying thread tommorow.

2. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Jul 26, 2003

intense.

3. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

atrocks - Replied Jul 26, 2003

sorry ...im too lazy to read all that...but ill have u knpow i read the first three...so good luck with yer sleep and stuff.....and i might read the rest later....so dont worry bout yer thoughts going unoticed...

atrocks - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. nick5542

nick5542 12oz Member

nick5542 - Replied Jul 26, 2003

3. cuz weed makes you lazy. :lol:
    5. break
    10. what the hell is an sms?

nick5542 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. Don't Panic

Don't Panic 12oz Member

Don't Panic - Replied Jul 26, 2003

3. Weed makes some people lazy, and dries out your mouth, so it is harder to enunciate words.
    5. Ballerina
    6. Yes, but I have know idea what thought would be like without words as a crutch to help you along.

Don't Panic - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  6. Gliko

Gliko New Jack

Gliko - Replied Jul 26, 2003

1. Saying yes could land you in a whole heap of trouble. I know I've gone to chinese restaurants and not wanting to be rude I would never say, "Excuse me, but what the fuck did you just say." I would normally sit back and say,"...uh yeah." And end up with either the worst tasting or overly spicy food I've ever eaten.

2. It's like one of those TV catch phrases. It's said, not really intending to be overly funny, but it catches on and just becomes used and used and used then finally over-used and it becomes archaic.

3. Of course weed smokers alternate their speech and cut out words, how else would rapper gets lyrics to flow?

4. Yeah farting openly is very wierd, and when girls start talking openly about pooping and their poop...it's all over. A woman's bowel movements should be and remain a mystery to society. Be more lady like.

5. I'm pretty sure break, but truthfully I know nothing of the culture.

6. I can't speak another language fluently, but I can speak enough German to get by and partial Italian. So I've never come across thinking about in another language besides English. But I do have a friend who lived in Germany for over a year and she used to think out loud in German.

7. I don't really take pictures while im on vacation. When I was going around Germany, Austria, and Switzerland I took maybe 2 full roles of pictures, most of which are lost by now.

7.1. I love the trust people bistow strangers with by just giving them their camera. I mean seriously I don't even like strangers breathing around me let alone touching my belongings in which my face will be so close to.

8. If I were to own a mega conglomerate I'd be more worried about the countless retards trying to find ways to sue me for everything I'm worth. Or better yet the lame commercials that my adertising department would come out with.

9. Generally around my area anything and everything is up for grabs. There are no sidewalk vendors or anything of that nature. Basically everyone I know or have known has and does steal basically everything they think they can get away with.

10. SMS thats like typing on a cell phone keypad right? And yes you are correct women seem to have speed fingers when it comes to keypad typing.

11. Yeah I'm bored and need to lay low for the evening.

Gliko - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  7. mr.yuck

mr.yuck 12oz Veteran Member

mr.yuck - Replied Jul 26, 2003

number 7 wasn't really a question but you are right, Japanese people do take a lot of pictures.

mr.yuck - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  8. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Poop Man Bob - Replied Jul 27, 2003

TesserRules.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. D3N53one

D3N53one 12oz Senior Member

D3N53one - Replied Jul 27, 2003

number 6, i like..
    and number 7 i like.

D3N53one - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  10. kido

kido 12oz Senior Member

kido - Replied Jul 27, 2003

i think that was probablty the best thing i read all week.

kido - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. slightly

slightly 12oz Member

slightly - Replied Jul 27, 2003

2. actually, my aunt went to england with a freind she was roomates with for the longest, and when he rides in the car with his close freinds, and when they would be at a stop sign or some intersection he would say "ok left ok left ok left ok left ok left" as long as there were no coming, My aunt said she was joshin em about it the whole time, and she brought it back to the states sucessfully, we do it all the time when were in cleveland now.

9. its funny you give the newspaper as an example, because the first time i ever got a newspaper, my dad gave me a shit load of change, and he wanted me to get like five of them or something, i just thought he didnt know how much it was so he gave me lots of money to be safe. anyway, when i got there, i put the money in and grabbed the five i need, walked back, and dropped the rest of the change on the counter. He later explained to me that i was supposed to pay for everyone, and he walked with me up there the next day to put the money in the machine. I just pu tthe money in, opened the door, and closed it four times to make up for what i did. I still didnt get it...

but now i spose i do. holler

slightly - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  12. imported_Tesseract - Replied Jul 27, 2003

Great!

13. .highborn

.highborn 12oz Member

.highborn - Replied Jul 27, 2003

i knew number 5 but someone already answered it

.highborn - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

KING BLING - Replied Jul 27, 2003

1. I disagree to an extent. Most of the times when someone, especially in a retail environment, offers you something it is worth taking - I got a free ticket on an airline in a similar situation. However if you are at a job, never say yes, no one ever offers you anything that is in your favor in that environment.

2. A very astute observation. However typically the joke lasts for about a week after returning but gradually dies being that only the travelers understand it and they are now amongst familair people who don't. I beleive this is one part a matter of bonding and another part a defense mechanism to being in a new place and needing sense of common ground.

3. When I'm drunk I mumble incoherantly.

4.My girl farts in front of me when her dog is around. The dog always leaps as if startled and sometimes growls back at her ass. Her farts don't ever smell so its cute, if they stunk I would agree.

5. The inventor of breakdancing stuttered.

6. Language is a way of organizing images and icons of things we encounter in the world, allowing us to control thaughts and communicate them. If we had no language we would think in pictures which words have come to represent. we would not be able to thuroughly express our ideas without language and without the stream lining effect our ideas would be simpler. I would add that we could think before language, but we could not reflect.

7. Pass

7. You have two 7's. I do this to friends when they have upset me than blame it on liquor. Sometimes they can actually be interesting pictures, but sadly here, it normally is due to liquor.

8. No one owns major corporations, they are owned by stock holders. We should be more concerned with them stealing from us...that said you have a good point, I would explain it by reviewing how the military in chaotic wartime scenarios manages to control things...its all about a thurough chain of command where everyone above and below has a likelihood of getting fired if they fuck up.

9. Commandment 8

10. I only use my index fingers to type but can do 60 words a minute, a friend of mine can do 80 using the same approach.

11. Fin

15. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

BROWNer - Replied Jul 27, 2003

hahaha, clever work on the group photo suave rico.