Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

brazilian jiu-jitsu

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by WhAt_dA_fUcK, Jan 2, 2003.

1. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

hell yea i just barely signed up for 5 months for brazilian jiu-jitsu
    for those who dont know what it is: its a form of martial arts that emphasizes on ground/submission fighting...if anyone has seen UFC almost every one of those fighters has had brazilian jiu-jitsu training...its bad ass the trainer is in japan right now he comes back in 10 days he was trained by one of the gracie's he has a black belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu....so hopefully i can learn some very valuable shit....

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Yep the Gracie's can choke ANYONE, don't believe that they can't. I promise you, they've won against many many diverse fighting styles.

WhatDaFuck knows his stuff.

3. Dirty_habiT

I know various arm bars, choke holds, ankle locks, etc.... easy ways to hurt people. Fucks em up without leaving marks too.

4. EveryWhere

EveryWhere Senior Member

5. WhAt_dA_fUcK

haha....hell yea me too im over here pullin some arm bars and choke holds on my little sister......i have a website that i got its pretty tight teaches you some moves but i dont know if its against the rules...

6. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

BOO!!

I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!! I TOOK SELF DEFENSE AT MY JUNIOR COLLEGE FOR ONE WHOLE SEMESTER!! NOW WHAT

7. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

sounds fun, I am a 5th degree black belt in tie-qwon-doe and and want to now master krav-maga.

8. WhAt_dA_fUcK

let me guess aichs you can flip them over just by them putting there hand on your shoulder....or trip them by teaching you how to put your leg behind there legs and do a karate chop to there shoulder blade...

9. Dirty_habiT

Haha, yeah right dude.... those Gracie guys can kick your ass, even when you're all aiming your punches and all that bullshit. They'll be like :dodge: :choke: and then you'll wake up and the crowds all cheering for the Gracie.

10. aichs47

aichs47 Senior Member

HMM, DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING LIKE THAT!! I WAS TOO BUSY LOOKN AT THE WHITE GIRLS IN THE SPANDEX ANG TIGHT CLOTHES!!

11. WhAt_dA_fUcK

ey dirty i was reading this article its bad ass cuz they said that at times the gracies have been known when they're on there feet that at times when they get hit they act like they fall down just so the fight can be their world....and im pretty sure it works cuz if im fighting some dude and i hit him and all of a sudden he falls imma try and jump on him to keep on beating his ass...even though my dumbass wont know whats coming to me...
    check this site out.......Gracie moves...

12. Dirty_habiT

Those guys are like squirrely little spider monkies. They're not very big guys but they always end up squirreling their way out of comprimising positions and winning the fights. It really is amazing.