Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ATLANTA-

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SteveAustin, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I'm headed down to Atlanta in a few weeks. Who's got the 411 on shit to do and see down there? I'll be hanging out downtown mainly. It always seems like 12oz brings the knowledge....so lets see it.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

First. Only visited the ATL. Every time I drive through though I cant help but notice the giant SO SO DEF RECORDS bilboard.

Oh, and...

ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY.
    They always got shit goin on down there.

3. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

you lookin to paint my good friend steve austin or just go out and hit strippers with stools and maybe throw up on a homeless guy till he cries?

4. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha. stay away from five points. the heroin punks bug the fuck out of people for money.

try out atlanta underground and mlk...heh.

hit up the cotton club for a piece of history and some drunk.

5. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

Make sure you get some sweet tea.

6. Overtime

nah, casexual is a moron. Five points is cool, only a few bums. Underground is ok, there are a few clubs, but i dont go to clubs, so i dont know about them. Inserection has 1 dollar peep shows, but i havent been to one of those either. Gamblers grin had a good time here...

7. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

you're a fucking moron. five points is only worthwhile for the indian food. the heroin addicts are a fucking drag.

you pussyfart. think from an out of towners perspective.
    underground is cool to people who haven't seen it.

definitely go check out the cotton club. that's a piece of history worth seeing. inserection sucks goat nads. oh yeah, the yin yang club if you're into hip hop. i hear you can sometimes catch prefuse 73 at a club down there.

all in all, atl is a great town, just don't get distracted by all the bullshit. and no, ponce deleon does not encircle the city, people just give lousy directions. you'll understand once there.

8. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

if he gets sweet tea, he has to get the barbeque.

9. Overtime

ponce is a straight line, who told you it encircled the city, that is just ignorant.

10. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

nah, i was there once looking for a specific road and these people that i asked every time said 'take ponce over here and then blah blah blah' i ended up on fucking ponce for an hour....turns out it was two roads over...gah! it was fucked lunch hour kinda traffic...really fun. no, really.

11. Overtime

i guess it dont help that we have something like 35 peachtree rd/st/way/ave/blvds in and around the city, i actualy think its more...

12. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

yeah, it's more than that.

13. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

haha...you fuckers. no, no painting...I'm hanging a show down there so I can't get too retarded...but I would be down for going out with homeless guys that like to paint strippers throwing up and crying.

I'm trying to track down an old friend from high school who I heard is wrenching exotics. If I actually get ahold of him and go out...I'd say chances of getting arrested are about 90%. Dudes crazy. Last time I saw him, he was hanging out the window of my camaro shooting guns.

I'll be limited by public transportation, day time duties and some meet and greets...hopefully I'll know more soon.

keep the ideas coming...I don't want to leave town only to hear someone say....oh shit...dude...you shoud've.....

word.

14. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

haha, there's a ton to do there.
    it's your average big city with
    southern hospitality.

almost everyone is completely cool.
    the heroin punks exlcuded. they are a bit annoying.

try the indian restaurant in five points.
    bankhead is kinda hectic, stay away from
    lakewood if anyone offers to take you there.
    techwood is ok if you know someone.
    try and get a tour of cartoon planets building.

15. OriginalSin

OriginalSin New Jack

depends what your into- the best club in atl is Eleven50- hott chicks, good drinks, they play top 40 sometimes, so try to find a website....
    little five points is very cool, IMO.
    the loaf

that'll tell you of any shows around town....

yeah have fun!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.