Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

as the year is coming to an end...

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by taper, Nov 30, 2001.

1. taper

taper Elite Member

how many fr8s you got. the total wont be until jan 1st but how many you got nearing the end of 2g1? and how many do you have your goal set at. i believe cracked posted a thread about this a long time ago and this is a continuation. im behind. gotta stuff em in soon;)

2. fu

fu Member

tape

well didn't realy keep track tried to get as many as i could but wont be stoppin any time soon >>>hey

on the side note tape are the same as sf.tape with hindu

3. nocalfr8tr

nocalfr8tr Member

a few more to go

i'm at around 75, but didn't start till june...legal situatiuons! my goal was 100, so i'm gettin there weather permitting...

4. blahblahblah

blahblahblah Veteran Member

instead of doing a bunch this year i've been working on one for the entire 365 days (it's not a leap year is it?) i've been traveling around the country and everytime it stops i do something to it. but yesterday i fucked up and just did a throwy over it...ohwell.

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

why associate yourself with a number?
    i did a few trains. not as many as i wanted, but legal situations suck and living in canada isnt easy.

6. sober

sober Guest

not as many as years previous
    but i went bigger than anybody.

7. Average White Railfan

Average White Railfan Senior Member

i never had a goal, not this year or any past year. ive never even counted the # of pieces, just the # of years*

8. Boring Bastard

Boring Bastard Elite Member

9. Cracked Ass

Cracked Ass Veteran Member

My focus on numbers faded this year, and I'm not really setting goals other than improving my quality.
    But I kept count out of habit: 167.:beat:

10. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

70...100 for sure by the new years eve.

11. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

12. otto dix

otto dix Veteran Member

i think most people lie about how many freights they have painted so the entire thing is pretty trivial. freights get buffed, freights get taken apart, freights get scrapped...i think the most noble thing to do is taking # for self pleasure not trying to impress anyone...funny it seems kids who will tell you they did 300 freights this year still suck and i havent caught one yet.

13. L.RonHubbard

L.RonHubbard Guest

i painted umpteen throwups and simplez but only about 20 pieces.

14. BIG T

BIG T Member

i only got 50% of my goal done...... i wanted to do 2 trains this year but i could only find enough paint to bust 1 tag!:D :D :D