Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

as the year is coming to an end...

how many fr8s you got. the total wont be until jan 1st but how many you got nearing the end of 2g1? and how many do you have your goal set at. i believe cracked posted a thread about this a long time ago and this is a continuation. im behind. gotta stuff em in soon;)

tape

well didn't realy keep track tried to get as many as i could but wont be stoppin any time soon >>>hey

on the side note tape are the same as sf.tape with hindu

a few more to go

i'm at around 75, but didn't start till june...legal situatiuons! my goal was 100, so i'm gettin there weather permitting...

instead of doing a bunch this year i've been working on one for the entire 365 days (it's not a leap year is it?) i've been traveling around the country and everytime it stops i do something to it. but yesterday i fucked up and just did a throwy over it...ohwell.

why associate yourself with a number?

i did a few trains. not as many as i wanted, but legal situations suck and living in canada isnt easy.

Guest sober

not as many as years previous

but i went bigger than anybody.

My focus on numbers faded this year, and I'm not really setting goals other than improving my quality.

But I kept count out of habit: 167.:beat:

i think most people lie about how many freights they have painted so the entire thing is pretty trivial. freights get buffed, freights get taken apart, freights get scrapped...i think the most noble thing to do is taking # for self pleasure not trying to impress anyone...funny it seems kids who will tell you they did 300 freights this year still suck and i havent caught one yet.

Guest L.RonHubbard

i painted umpteen throwups and simplez but only about 20 pieces.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

not as many as "you"

i only got 50% of my goal done...... i wanted to do 2 trains this year but i could only find enough paint to bust 1 tag!:D :D :D

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

i think most people lie about how many freights they have painted so the entire thing is pretty trivial. freights get buffed, freights get taken apart, freights get scrapped...i think the most noble thing to do is taking # for self pleasure not trying to impress anyone...funny it seems kids who will tell you they did 300 freights this year still suck and i havent caught one yet.

cheers

Guest dukeofyork

i lost track at around 150 back in july..

i lost my camera back at about 100, so my motivation went blah.

i think im probably gonna end out the year at around 275.

go me.

:D

i shoulda spent more time trying to get up with girls.

who gives a monkey shit how many freights you've painted in one year.

As AWRfan stated...keep track of how many YEARS you've been painting trains,and then maybe boast about your freight status.

Nobody's boasting, just answering the question. I agree that years in the game counts for more than numbers in a year. But it sounds like you're hating on the thread under the mistaken notion that people are claiming to be kings or something based on numbers. Chill out.

i keep track and im just asking how many not like saying anyone is better the more they have just asking ya know

Ive been keeping track. Over the last 3 years of painting trains, only the last year and half being very serious, I've accomplished 384 all together. That includes silvers though, but not throws and such.

Not bad, I suppose. I want to hit 500 by next year sometime. We'll see how it goes.. after that, I'm going to stop painting as often, and work more on the quality aspect of it I beleive..

Originally posted by boogy

Ive been keeping track. Over the last 3 years of painting trains, only the last year and half being very serious, I've accomplished 384 all together. That includes silvers though, but not throws and such.

Not bad, I suppose. I want to hit 500 by next year sometime. We'll see how it goes.. after that, I'm going to stop painting as often, and work more on the quality aspect of it I beleive..

You're catching good cars that are getting quality play though so you've maximized you're numbers fully!!! Lucky prick!!

Guest me IS cool

I so far have about 10 which is an incredible amount for me because I never thought I'd get to paint this many... that's just this year though. What an age we live in. :beat: :D

Guest HAL

I did 3753 last week, and two before that. The other two were painted in July, I think. I was drunk at the 4th of july party and forgot where i was so I just went out and busted some phat party tags on some freights. I did mad colors and all types of arrows. That's how you do a party tag. Don't forget your krylon!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this