art

sak

Hi,

Please have a look at my art at www.s-a-k.org. If you like what you see please mention s-a-k.org on your site or your friends in any way possible. It will be appreciated. Thank you so much in advance. Any feedback or audience even if it's only you will also be.

sak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess one can put it that way. But I see it more as sharing some stuff that I created, collecting feedback, hearing opinions and sparking up some discussions. It's not like I am making money off it.

I found this forum and I like it. I just thought it would be cool to introduce myself in this way. Coz the site is also about myself and my interests.

But if you feel that this post should be removed, you have my permission to contact the mod and take it down. I won't get pissed, it's allright.

sak

Actually they are my initials: S.A.K. But sak as in anything you want it to be.

ive been called Ballsak, masSAKre, sak & deuce, sakalizzie - feel free to come up with your versions.

sak

Guest BROWNer

it's alright. it's not spectacular. you're drawings are

fairly hip. some of your flash is tedious though.......

you may like patrick jilbert's sit.e

Cut it out- your self-inflicted pain

is getting too routine

the crowds are catching on

to the self-inflicted song

Well,

here we go again

the art of acting weak

Fall in love to fail

to boost your CD sales

(And that CD sells- yeah,

what a hit)

You've got to repeat it

you gotta' sink to swim

If at fist you don't succeed

you gotta recreate your misery

'cause we all know art is hard

young artists have gotta starve

Try,

and fail,

and try again

the comforts of repetition

Keep churning out those hits

'til it's all the same old shit

Oh,

a second verse!

Well,

color me fatigued

I'm hiding in the leaves

in the CD jacket sleeves

tired of entertianing

some double-dipped meaning

a soft serve analogy

This drunken angry slur

in thirty-one flavors

You gotta' sink to swim

immerse yourself in rejection

regurgitate some sorry tale

about a boy who sells his love affairs

You gotta' fake the pain

you better make it sting

you're gonna' break a leg

when you get on stage

and they scream your name

"Oh,

Cursive is so cool!"

Wow. That is quite a reply. You didn't come up with that on the spot did you? Because if you did - then I am truly impressed.

Anyhow I got your message you were trying to get across in your interesting, yet odd way of putting messages across.

The nerve? How dare I do what? If you are referring to posting a link to s-a-k.org and thus feel that this post should be removed, you have my permission to contact the mod and take it down. I won't get pissed, it's allright.

Look, of course this is self promotion and I can clearly see how it is obvious. However I don't just go to random forums and post a link to a site I made. There is a reason for choosing THIS forum. People at these boards are interested in art.

Let us imagine I posted at random forums to get as many hits as possible. That would be useless because

A. I am not looking for more hits

B. People at for example a cat food message board don't know jack about art.

And if you think about it: what difference would it make if I came here and initially posted a link and then become an avid poster or the other way round. Right? In the long run everything is same no matter what I do.

s.a.k. sir i personally dont care man...i was just stating the obvious...you can self promo all you want but honestly the mods might not like it to much considering you just got on this board and havent contributed anything besides a link to another website..

that sums it up..

if you want to email me about this matter contact:

yousuck@life.com

Originally posted by sak

Wow. That is quite a reply. You didn't come up with that on the spot did you? Because if you did - then I am truly impressed.

Anyhow I got your message you were trying to get across in your interesting, yet odd way of putting messages across.

dude, its a song by cursive .. little obscure i suppose. Check it out tho if you get the chance.. you might like it. :lol:

Archived