a two part thread

boogie hands

1) does anyone else think method man is absolute garbage? i was 16, bouncing around to tical too but these days im having a hard time with it.....hell rell on the other hand. yes.

and

2) its hard to find people to laugh at in sacramento which i found weird (everyone was for the most part really normal and average). does anyone have an explanation for this? i figured either i just caught sacramento on an off day or all the idiots in california congregate in la and san francisco.

things to think about.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think as far as delivery and mic presence Meth was a definite standout in the Wu Tang Clan...but without the ability to translate these talents into albums that we're actually listenable that can only take you so far...Meth was definitely known as the "hot cameo dude" for a good while

I ain't never been to sacto

shit.. tical was 11 years ago. not many artist have that type of longevity. i'm not saying meth does, just that its no surprise about where he;s at today. he fell off a while back, but he did have a longer than most shelf life. .

never heard a good thing about sacto... so no surprise there either.

Guest im not witty

how come no one ever told me placebo was so fucking good. i have to figure this out on my own way late? you guys let me down.

Originally posted by nomadawhat@Jun 29 2005, 01:23 PM

shit.. tical was 11 years ago. not many artist have that type of longevity. i'm not saying meth does, just that its no surprise about where he;s at today. he fell off a while back, but he did have a longer than most shelf life. ..

good point

Funny because tical and judgement day were the dope but it seems as though that huge area in between that and when he came out the newest album that feature such urban vibe sensations as missy eliot was some extreme downtime..