5- Gleitzeit - Ich komme aus der DDR - 4:55

Ladislas

Opiate, anaesthetic, the abandonment of oneself. Isnt it the virtual environment which is playing with the user? In a video game, the landscape occupies an active role, it is in the foreground of the narration: it is the course of the history, before even the intervention of the character who is actualy nothing else than an abstraction, a spectrum.

Sex Pistols sang in 1977 the vacuity of their existence, the absence of reference mark for an orphan youth. And there is also Visage, "fade to gray ". To disapear in the background, the loss of contacts, this is what we seek: conditions of a singular experience, the "other", where the superficial play on repetitions and transparencies replaces the signification.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ladislas

Opiate, anaesthetic, the abandonment of oneself. Isnt it the virtual environment which is playing with the user? In a video game, the landscape occupies an active role, it is in the foreground of the narration: it is the course of the history, before even the intervention of the character who is actualy nothing else than an abstraction, a spectrum.

Sex Pistols sang in 1977 the vacuity of their existence, the absence of reference mark for an orphan youth. And there is also Visage, "fade to gray ". To disapear in the background, the loss of contacts, this is what we seek: conditions of a singular experience, the "other", where the superficial play on repetitions and transparencies replaces the signification.

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/funny8/noidea.jpg'>

Relayed by its comment, its trace, the art exhibition moves out of reach and becomes, as well as the visitor, a phantom. Its physical presence enters in conflict with its "mental" forms (the generated conversations, the text which accompanies it, the publications, the reviews, Internet, etc... ). One abstractedly flies over glance surfaces, it is very sad. The obscenity, the proximity, cancel all the value of succesful work of art.

what is this crazed faced bitch on for the glue as for more........and what the fuck is she talking about and i wanna know so me and my homes can know whats up with these graff cats in here so we can maybe chill with ours feets up but people be talking out gardens and all that and me and homes ain't gots no gardens...graff do gardens?

my mother did for while but she stoppen on a niggs dime so she get buy more smoke

Archived