Eazy E, rockin non stop on tha radio..

avils

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the best is living in one of the biggest street-racing cities in america, rolling in a busted-ass 3rd gen civic bumping (and i mean bumping) eazy-e. two of the dorkiest ass white kids rocking out, one of them (me) drunk and hanging out the window wearing a motorcycle helmet not afraid of racing anybody.

fun times. eazy e is mood music for wild and crazy nights. eazy duz it is the absolute best.

Originally posted by juggernaut

the best is living in one of the biggest street-racing cities in america, rolling in a busted-ass 3rd gen civic bumping (and i mean bumping) eazy-e. two of the dorkiest ass white kids rocking out, one of them (me) drunk and hanging out the window wearing a motorcycle helmet not afraid of racing anybody.

fun times. eazy e is mood music for wild and crazy nights. eazy duz it is the absolute best.

hahah yeah man.. I hear that. It looks mad funny, this dude rollin to work in a suit and tie and shit, and all you can hear is "nobody move, nobody get hurt"... for a cd that's more than 10 yrs old, the bass fuckin SLAMS out of my 2 12in subbies man..

UP !

Archived