Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
avils

Eazy E, rockin non stop on tha radio..

How fuckin good is Eazy E "Eazy Duz it" ?? I don't think I'll ever get sick of listening to this.. on my way to work, while I'm at work, on my way home, and at home..

"Blowin out ya speaker, it won't get weaker"..

UP !!

the best is living in one of the biggest street-racing cities in america, rolling in a busted-ass 3rd gen civic bumping (and i mean bumping) eazy-e. two of the dorkiest ass white kids rocking out, one of them (me) drunk and hanging out the window wearing a motorcycle helmet not afraid of racing anybody.

fun times. eazy e is mood music for wild and crazy nights. eazy duz it is the absolute best.

Originally posted by juggernaut

the best is living in one of the biggest street-racing cities in america, rolling in a busted-ass 3rd gen civic bumping (and i mean bumping) eazy-e. two of the dorkiest ass white kids rocking out, one of them (me) drunk and hanging out the window wearing a motorcycle helmet not afraid of racing anybody.

fun times. eazy e is mood music for wild and crazy nights. eazy duz it is the absolute best.

hahah yeah man.. I hear that. It looks mad funny, this dude rollin to work in a suit and tie and shit, and all you can hear is "nobody move, nobody get hurt"... for a cd that's more than 10 yrs old, the bass fuckin SLAMS out of my 2 12in subbies man..

UP !

Easy mutha fuckin E and the NWA was the shizzle for nizzle , i still rock my tape from time to time .....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this