best place u've hit up

hex

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

bombed a heaven under a bringe....the big concrete 3 ft wall that extend on top of the pillars to support the bridge ....noone else will ever get that high unless of corse you use the scafolds that were tehre cuz they were fixing the bridge but now the scafold is gone and looks SWEET..

i did that before

• 3 months later...
Guest Catch22

I saw a scribe on the mirror in the bathroom at a club called Las Palmas. Nothing too special about it but it's the place that Hugh Hefner goes every week & there's always an attendent in the bathroom. They must work there to hit that shit. Damn I'm bored.

Originally posted by Catch22

I saw a scribe on the mirror in the bathroom at a club called Las Palmas. Nothing too special about it but it's the place that Hugh Hefner goes every week & there's always an attendent in the bathroom. They must work there to hit that shit. Damn I'm bored.

yea i been there dawg, me and u probably cross paths!

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by TonySuprano

yea i been there dawg, me and u probably cross paths!

you out in hollywood a lot?

• 3 years later...
me and two of my crew mates did a roller that was about 25 ft high and 30 ft long on the busiest street in my city on a rooftop...it was a great feeling;)

Quick, probably the toyest question you'll ever hear as Im not a roller person:

How did you get it so high?

its always fun to go into a public restroom and unravel the toilet paper a bit, write some shit like "i'm watching you" or "wipe them dingle-berries" and role the toilet paper back up. it's not an act to promote yourself, it's just a good way to trip the next shitter out. smell me?

ive hit up your mother.

damn, doggie ya mom be gettin trained on some next shit. what?

i hit up the bench of a bus station, waiting to catch the 11c to port authority from the jerze side. i did it wit a Montana L paint marker...some sexy ass mamita wit a fatty dressed for da club sat right down on the two letter throw no more than 20 seconds after i caught it and got up to get on the bus..i peeped from the back, mamis ass was on point.

o yea, and the outline was on her ass.

word.

ok i havnt hit this up yet but theres this huge grain silo building in my town wchich is about 10-15 stories high and about 30metres acrross with has inspection roooms or something at the top and stairs going right to the top with ablsoutely no security(been up there a few times to see if it was safe) so in a few weeks i plan to do a massive roller piece covering one of the sides and one of the ends and i will post pics soon

My main practice used to be trying to make extremely permanent tags in bathrooms... I ended up opening the toilet paper dispensers and tagging the insides, or even the toilet paper itself.

I also tagged the floor a lot, because the janitors in the building were old and couldn't be bothered to bend down.

I've climbed local schools and hit the tops of'em... hit trucks sitting outside of restaurants, rooftops downtown in the daytime, alleys near people's houses in daytime.

k there was this like wall right and i dont no if any1s ever dun this but i wrote a word on i oh my god im bad right?:D:D:D

But seriously on my last outing in the big city i stumbled apon the transist depo where they keep the skytrains and buses so i staked it out after a couple hours figured out the securty didnt wander around the yard much so i cut the fence jimmyed over a train or 2 and did a throwup then booted my ass home for coco:D:D

Archived