Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gerbik

iris blue? discontinued???

i can usually find this color at any hardware store, meijers, etc. but cant find it anywhere, i was just wondering if it was recently discontinued...

Guest professor poopatronic

who cares anyways it's a super generic color. i can think of at least five off the top of my head that look exactly like it.

Guest HAL

The only discontinued American Accents color is Indian Spice. You may have to have your local store special order it for you, but Iris Blue is still in production.

Iris is still made, you just might have to look for it. i don't know, i seem to fall over the original American Accents everywhere. which 99% of the people i talk to say that it's better than the newer stuff. anyone ever heard of AA Avocado? i think it's a false tip, but i read about it somewhere...

Guest mikro137

not to my knowledge was htere any aa avacado but if anyone has it im down for a trade

Guest SayOne

damnit is grass green gone , i cant find dat shit anywhere

i think grass green is gone, i found one the other day along with an old ass can of meadow green...that shit is dope. i wish i could find some avacado...

Guest fr8lover

grass green is still around...new cans and everything.

Guest Graff Jesus

fuck the bullshit. it's all about leafy green. and iris blue isn't discontinued. i get that shit all the time. one of my favorite colors.

beware of the 208 year old uncle of doctor octgon i myself mr.gerbik half shark half man skin like alligator carrying a dead wallurs aaaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrr

a MR. Gerbik didyou get your name from KOOL KEITH just wanted to know Peace

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by C-O-K PBScru

beware of the 208 year old uncle of doctor octgon i myself mr.gerbik half shark half man skin like alligator carrying a dead wallurs aaaaawwwwrrrrrrrrrr

a MR. Gerbik didyou get your name from KOOL KEITH just wanted to know Peace

what kind of a stupid question is that. of course he did.

actually, there are currently 2 discontinued American Accents colors-

* the famed Indian Spice

* Java Brown

it appears that many rumors fly on what Painters Touch and American Accents colors are disconn'ed. whereas several colors seem to have faltered in quality, all PT colors are still in production. There ARE name changes, however....

Soft Peach is now Peach Delight

Denim is now Natural Denim

Orange is now Real Orange

Violet Mist is now Lilac

yeah... kinda... but...

it appears that many rumors fly on what Painters Touch and American Accents colors are disconn'ed. whereas several colors seem to have faltered in quality, all PT colors are still in production. There ARE name changes, however....

that's not entirely true... if you check... they are different colors... soft peach and peach delight are completely different... so are lilac and violet mist... and real orange sucks... PT orange was one of the true greats...

and I also think AA raspberry is discontinued...

Pop that Crys'... Pop that Mo'...

Slap that bitch... Punch that Hoe!

kane..

it looks like you skipped over the part where i said:

"whereas several colors seem to have faltered in quality.."

name changes are one thing but all of the original color numbers are still active. formula changes are a different matter; i'm speaking in terms of removed colors and cancelled numbers. discontinued in this case is not the same thing as updated. for example, i wouldn't say that Baby Blue was discontinued if the formula changed between 1991 and 1994. nor would i consider Beige to have been discontinued when it was merely renamed Khaki. y'know?

i knew i forgot one- originally it was Raspberry and it is now Raspberry Red. it is still made. i haven't used Raspberry Red and can't speak on a difference if any. i definitely liked Raspberry though.

i don't know, when i see a can of the 'new' design AA, it just looks weak. they had the perfect look, the 1991 cans. then again, any can without a protruding rim looks feeble from where i'm sitting.. ahhh, well.

I can agree with that

That seems like a pretty solid arguement.

In my opinion, if the name and the formula BOTH change, however, that color no longer is in production...

I realize that the production NUMBERS have remained active, but have been replaced with a similar color(or in real orange's case a shitty color), but that, to me, denotes a discontinuation.

This conversation would be much more interesting in person...

Finally someone who can support their opinions with facts...

I also agree that new cans look shitty...

I remember when I first started, I got a can of Festival Green that was in an older can...

I still have the can, because I though it was dope as hell...

my faves are the krylon cans with the borden logo on the back...

ahhh... memories:crazy:

Guest BABYWANTOKIL

hahahahaha. yea yea. hahahahahahaha. yea yea

hey grafa...

actually i'm 'conserned' with your inadequacy of spelling almost as much as i am amused by your paltry attempt at derisive psychology.

can you call yourself a writer if you don't know how to spell? :o

paint rules everything around me

more DISCONTINUED American Accents colors!

THIS JUST IN-

Autumn Gold

Cottage Rose

Both colors are done- this info from Rust-oleum themselves. It looks like others will be dropped soon as well, depending on regional availability. I'll post when I get word.

All these colors are hot but terra cotta is the fucking hottest color ever made along with Belton's dark raspberry!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this