CELF POLL........

NeksOne-alphatects

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...uh..nevermind.The leaders of certain styles always get a few hungry kids with cavities..I am not into the ewok styles, but good for ewok seeing he has that much influence on certain peoples styles. And if Celf is painitng..well, that is more than I can see from some on here.

Internet opinion# 945834534.3 -group counseling.

Re: Re: CELF POLL........

Originally posted by MarsMartian

http://freephoto-i.net/users/longisle/Celf_3.jpg'>

yo stop hatin this shits good......more than half you kids can't paint that clean...............as long as he's not bitin letters i see no prob with this. its just a style of painting.....whatever i like it..:crazy:

I'd have to say he is biting those letters, and doing a decent job at it too. fuck it.

Guest L.RonHubbard

yo its ok if you guys are friends, but i never even heard of this cat til you posted it. And your the one who made this big comparison VIA WEB for all to see...what did you expect. His shit is bitten. peace

ok...around here, alot of kids do think that celfs's pieces are *almost* all the same same and there is a similarity between his style and ewoks...but chill, celf paints a hell of alot then most of you do and hell burn most of you anyway...i mean, u just cant all the sudden take a style and bite it, look at how clean and crisp it is itself...

Guest Can you sign my book???

Ur too funny MR. Funny Pants...I just got home from work and this is just what I needed...I find it hilarious how some people get really worked up over this shit...For you out there, take a deep breath, and realize this is all for fun, this internet shit... Sometimes with this, I feel like Im back in College with some of my fag teachers in a critique...And you know what, there was always one guy who got real red in his face and got worked up, and then one girl who ran out crying, calling mom in the hallway, contemplating dropping out...DONT BE THAT PERSON!!!

Best post ever...

And I got a poll. hahaha

Always nice to hear some comments.

The rest of you I choose not to respond to because of lack of interest, time, and I wouldn't know who I'm addressing anyways because of everyones 12 oz code names.

By the way I like that Nace path train alot...

Oh and dont forget to cast your vote...

Celf.

this is ridiculous. clearly celf has bitten ewok to the fullest. that is a fact. blah blah blah, its just influenced. are you fucking blind??? i can tell when someone is influenced by another writer, which is alright to a point. once again, this is bitten you blind fucks! i could give a shit if he paints as much as people are saying. that doesnt make up for the fact that he is an unoriginal writer, who should be shunned and executed.....ok thats going to far. just change your style completely and maybe you can make something out of yourself, you have control at least.

fuck all the jockers out there.... and where did ewok get his style... i really dont give a shit.... celf's doing his thing and his hundreds more flix than just the three you have in your photobook(oh and guess what those are celf's too)....props to celf even though this post is a joke.... drink your 40's

Re: Best post ever...

Originally posted by CelfOneAlphatects

And I got a poll. hahaha

Always nice to hear some comments.

The rest of you I choose not to respond to because of lack of interest, time, and I wouldn't know who I'm addressing anyways because of everyones 12 oz code names.

By the way I like that Nace path train alot...

Oh and dont forget to cast your vote...

Celf.

im truly impressed with your attitude. props.

Guest thewhite2pac

Fuck all Y'all

you hicks need lives! we all have our influences. i have painted with CELF and he

kills 10 times harder than any of you toys. Real writers pull all nighters and he is

cetainly one that lives by that.

NEW YORK. FUCK YOU

Archived