CELF POLL........

NeksOne-alphatects

Guest mugshot
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

you make no sense.

ACTUALLY THE ONLY THING THAT DOES'NT MAKE SENCE IS THIS CLOWNS ACTIONS,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mugshot, you got a wise mouth on you, talking about jacking people, why dont you leave your name?

and you just better hope celf doesnt bring me along to "your" yard, cause i will personally fuck that place up for everyone, engines, polls, walls, whatevers there for me to shit on.

leave your name if you wanna talk tough.

"quietmenace" u sound like a bad titled steven segal movie. nice try at being philosophical.

but in all honestly, biting, nuthuggin, influenced, what ever you want to call it, im not dissagreeing. but lets be real, how many other kids are"influenced" by already "established" writers??? if your pulling cards why not pull 'em on all of them nutt huggers out there. oh and while your at it, post under you real tags not your "clever" word plays for your 12oz/interne/ fantasy name.

[QUOputtin in work huh?

nice wall kids, keep that shit flowin, to everyone that can `preciate, feed on it, learn the flow, then bring it....to everyone not feelin it (and hidin behind some bullshit computer alias) then don`t look at it or better yet start another thread called "why real wildstyle sucks" and posts your version of dope shit..thats all.....u know what i wish? i wish all the shit talkers could found beyond their computers and made to get out there and rep on their medium of choice, then we shall see who has skills & who`s skillless...but that`ll never happened...post what you really write...like we do...

roler one

ThroatMy7

TE]puttin in work huh?

im glad im not the only one who feels this way!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

ALL ABOUT STYLEZ

I BEEN SIGTTINGT HERE NOTICINGT GTHAT ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THAT ITS THIER OWN STYLE THAT THEY CAME UP WIT IT THEMSELVES I TELL YA WHAT " STOP BULLLSHITTIN" TRU STYLE IS DEFINED BY ONESELF THE WAY STYLES COME ABOUT IS PEOPLE PICKING THINGTS THAT THEY LIKE FROM A VARIETY OF WRTIERS AND PICTURE SCHEMES AND ADDINGT IT THIER OWN STYLE AS ONE GOES ON WITH GRAFFINGT AGE THEY PICK THINGT THAT THEY LIKE FROM UP COMINGT ARTIST AND ADD IT TO THIER OWN AND THATS HOW ONES STYLE CHANGES .... ALL YOU SAYINGT THAT THE BIT YO SHIT AND THE COPED YA STYLE JUST TAKE A BREAK STOP HUFFINGT ALL THEM GOD DAM FUMES AND THINK ABOUT ALL THE PLACES YOU GOT YOUR ATYLE FROM ....

THATS HOW ALL THE REAL CATS BECOME LEGENDS

THINK ABOUT IT PEACE OUT ALL YOU GRAFF CATS

BIGT UP TO PHEAM

while i probably shouldnt respond so this thread can just die (as we all thought it had before...only to be resurrected by anoie....) i just cant ignore how hilarious this thread is.....i actually laughed while reading some of the complete and utter idiocy that you people wrote. its like an episode of springer....not classic springer either, with crazy episodes and fights and shit and chair throwing......no, not that at all. im talking new springer with stupid "springercam" bullshit and EVERY GODDAMN EPISODE IS FUCKING TRAILER PARK WHITE TRASH COUPLES CAUGHT CHEATING, thats all the show is now and im dissapointed. this is like that.....i mean, its the internet, a videogame if you will. and while this thread is rather amusing, its still kind of really stupid. it also appears that the abk kids dont even give a fuck that your all trying to critique celfs work.....hahaha.

sorry to hear celfs juicing off the roids now......theres counseling hotlines for him im sure.

• 2 weeks later...

nah i dont think celfy celf deserves his own poll, especially when it was started by neks to be a dick, hahahahah.

and he certainly isnt cycle, nace, or any other big time writer......

.....but lets be honest, you gotta start out somewhere, and i gotta give it to celf he has been puttin in work, and his heart IS in the right place. even if he has a cocain problem, dates an black/asian transexual name coco, and has a pet poodle named sweetchuck. hey that's HIS business!!

Originally posted by mugshot

does this guy deserve all this publicity?? its not as if he is cycle,onorok, worm, or (NACE).

are you fucking kidding me?.....what are those your "favorite writers" or something....or is that the list who you thinks deserves props? who the fuck cares....this isnt publicity anyways this is for the most part a bunch of schoolboy toys who got a highspeed internet connection at there moms house....i just thought you sounded like a fucking dickriding toy who needed to get his card pulled for faking the funk...clown

• 1 year later...

Archived