dude, im gonna fucking die

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking innocence

so last night my throat is all hurting. i gargle with some salt water and hope it'll be gone by the morning.

nope.

so finally aftr hurting all morning, i finally take a look in the mirror to see if i can see anything.

WHAT THE FUCK?

my dangly thing is swollen like fucking crazy.. its like 4 times the normal size. it was so big, that it was hanging down and laying on my tounge. it still is. i can feel it. its so wack.

so i immediatly took my ass to the emergency room, cause i mean, what the fuck is that about?

after a few minutes im seeing the doctor.. or actually i think it was like a doctors helper. either way he took a test, came back later an said it was some sort of somthing or other. the remedy? steroids. the method, a shot in the ass.

so i lean over, take a shot in the right butt cheek and tensed up as it hurt like hell. now, lately ive come to like pain. not so much liking the pain, but liking the 'test' of being put through a painfull situation. well, fuck that, getting a 2 inch needle stuck straight into your ass hurts like fuck and is not fun in any way what so ever. and to make it worse, its not even the needle that hurts so bad, its the syringe shooting liquid into your muscles... that hurts like a bitch. and then, to make it all even worse, since i received the shot, its continued to hurt more and more as the minutes go by. right now im laying on my stomach whining like a little bitch.

whats the point? if you look in the mirror and see that your dangly thing is big as fuck, your in for pain.

personally, id rather take my chances with the swollen thing than take steroids. bad news man....

You want pain?

when I was like 6 or 7 (I'm 18 now...) I was playing with my friend and we were throwing like a 7 " plastic hunting knife at these giant toys he had ... andI nailed one and the knife came back to hit me in the eyeball.

I didn't even know, but I was bleeding from the eyeball, so I went home cause my friend was like dude go get some help, my mom freaks and drives me to the hospital where they proceed to stick a giant needle in my eyeball.

It turns out I missed my pupil by a few centimetre's ... which means I was almost blinded in my right eye ... so because I was a boneheaded kid I wear glasses now ... the prescription is really weak but I would have perfect vision if my reflexes were a little better

That shit hurt like a bitch... thats what I remember most about the situation... how bad my face hurt.

Archived