Ouroboros

Mauler5150

So in having seen “the World Serpent” in Ouroboros shift around as part of the reef during My recent trip down south, the funny part about rebirth occurred to Me as I realised that in now living in My van, as the metaphorical (or literal) dragonhead, that with it’s name being “Elle” as I derived from the licence plate of “El”, that for Me it represents being in the womb again prior to being reborn for the next phase of life and existence.

My Great Grandmother on My Mother’s side was named Elsie, and My Grandmother on My Father had the middle name of “Ellen”, and as both are “EL” , it is like I have been destined of sorts to have ended up in such a scenario.

I guess the point of this thread is to ponder the eternal philosophical question of Fate and predetermined existence is truth or whether we truly have a “choice” in affecting our lives with the billions of decisions we make throughout our conscious lives.

I would post a pic but am unable to upload images still. Hopefully when the 12oz app comes I can once again contribute images to avert (or at worst - support) the walls of text I add to this place, so if anyone can help out it would be cool.

Also on the first page I found this illustration by an artist called Eleazor, which funnily enough My previous car I crashed was Eve due to the EAV numberplate it had. 
https://embassyofthefreemind.shop/products/poster-ouroboros

Yes I know I am fully autisMO with this post, but it is what it is.

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...