Planet MaMa

Mauler5150

Ok so in this scenario I am God and the Earth is no more as humanity failed the experiment once again so Planet MaMa is started with the following augmentations to the previous Earth experiment.

Women are unable to get pregnant from any Man who is not the Man who took their virginity, and they are not able to have kids until 40 such that they exhaust all of their selfish desires.

Technology is imported at it's current level as it exists on Earth today so no innovation is necessary such that money and things have no reason to exist.

The initial islands are in a Triforce configuration and as I am God in this scenario, I can extropolate it out exponentially in a fractal pattern if population increases warrant such expansion. The triangular land masses allow perfect, endlessly peeling point break waves to be surfed alongside each coastside. Obviously there will be slight variations on each side of the islands to allow for both geographic diversity and for differentiation but it will predominantly be perfect coastlines for surfing.

There is no disease, and no bugs.

Add in whatever else you think should be on this planet, be it legal walls alongside all traintracks or whatever, I am here to hear ideas and formulate a perfect world that is devoid of the war, crimes, and pimps that plague Earth today.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 10/16/2023 at 10:02 AM, One Man Banned said:

I think the womenz should have a third titty

Well not to say I haven't already designated this as being a prerequisite, but during some now past bouts of "enhanced perceptibility", lets just say that this thought has manifested itself in the lightbound fairies devoid of physical matter that accomodated Me during said periods developing such additional appendages.

A shame I will no longer be able to connect with such beings again in this lifetime.

On 10/16/2023 at 2:31 AM, LUGR said:

This is a bit like The Thing albeit without the horror element. I watched and My understanding is that this already exists in the form of Wifi, and 4&5G waves which although imperceptible to our human senses, already envelopes us and our society and the ocean given the fiber optic internet cables that lurk in the deep blue sea.

18 minutes ago, Mauler5150 said:

Well not to say I haven't already designated this as being a prerequisite, but during some now past bouts of "enhanced perceptibility", lets just say that this thought has manifested itself in the lightbound fairies devoid of physical matter that accomodated Me during said periods developing such additional appendages.

A shame I will no longer be able to connect with such beings again in this lifetime.

Even if in a daydream I would till welcome and accept these 3 breasted ladies.

• Truth 1

26 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Even if in a daydream I would till welcome and accept these 3 breasted ladies.

This was a "global warming" induced state of reverie. I would not recommend it as whilst the allure of 3 breasted MaMartian babes is appealing no doubt, they are but mere machine elves who play a role similar to that of sea sirens, the difference being they lurk in the sea of internet waves and only sprout the 3rd titty as a result of Me imagining and focusing on them having them.

In some instances I get carried away and they end up with a whole circle of tits going around their entire upper body like aome shapeshifting octopus, but truth is it is just shapeshifting Jesus playing around with My head.