im pissed

kaesthebluntedwonder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did they cover the radiohead tune that goes like "everythiiiiiing in its right plaaace"? i went to two shows, one i think was on a tuesday and the next was their last set i believe on sunday. it had me in a trance it was so good...i was left in a daze of sorts, and i had some real good seats. but yeh, thats the radiohead tune i saw them do so i wonder if we might have been at the same show.

if you feel like checking out a good (traditional yet modern) big band, go to the vanguard on mondays for the vanguard jazz orchestra. my bass teacher plays in it and its pretty swingin too. 9 30 and 11 30 sets....:idea:

sorry kaes, i suck at getting back to people....

um yeah, it was the everything in its right place and it was a fucking gem...i was wondering what he would cover, and well i didnt expect kidA....i have him doing paranoid android and exit music, real amazing...i think its cool that he can pull it off, and its not like a cover...i was reading a radiohead article and at the end they are all hanging around and colin greenwood reaches for a cd and its mehldau...i guess there is mutual respect....i think he is CT this month, im gonna go see him again...i went on wed to the 1130...and well it was the first time i saw him and really heard him and it was so so fresh.... a friend of a friend has a bootleg of one of the shows that week, guess he brought in a midi recorder...anyways if it ever comes to fruition, ill certainly get ahaold of you...

sweet, now i can cross, getting back to kaes, off my list

Archived