Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vinyl junkie

late nite...

so how many of you late nighters have to get up early?

it's almost 3:30am where i am, and i have to get up at 8:30am... and i do this night after night... sleeping disorders suck:dazed:

i have to be at work at 10... i hate it when i get there and my boss isnt there yet cause when he comes he finds me sleeping in my truck

u shoulda just bumped the old thread , oh well

i used to do that all the time , stay up late when i got to get up for school or something , but i dont got to work tomorrow so i'll be up for another few hours......

...oh and i have to add that the last time i slept in my truck outside work i woke up to a dick pressed against my drivers side window, he wouldnt leave the window so i had to get out the passenger side

yes gross it is, my boss unlocks the doors in the morning so if he isnt there im stuck outside with my 2 fellow employees, he never fucks with them when they are sleeping but me well i get dick on the window

why sleep in a truck?! cuz it's there, and obviously he doesn't sleep when he's suppossed to...:)

and nice story about the dick on the window... i've never had to deal with any genetalia, but i often sleep at my work, and there are way too many people who have keys to that place... not fun some times

well i work on cars/trucks all day so its a relaxed atmosphere

beer is flowing all day and nonsence and fucking around reigns supreme

dick on the window is minor

sounds like a dope job you got , chill drink some beer , fix some cars...........i know nothing about cars ....

we dont fix em we just make them closer to the ground or higher up in the air... definately the job for me, our neighbors hate us though

i think they have caught onto the fact that we piss in their ac/heater unit :lol:

actually a great hydro setup runs just a bit more than a great bag setup

i dont like hydros cause oil isnt nice on interiors

well a bag setup would be 'airbags' as seen on the back of semis, and motorhomes and such basically its a reinforced rubber bladder that fills with air to create lift

oil in your interior is due to the high pressure hydraulic lines (hydraulics lift because of high pressured oil being forced into the hydraulic cylinders) exploding leaving your interior a oily mess

didnt think you were retarded...

i put the explanation there for anyone who might not be in the know :D

hey, when...

do companies seem to be making bag kits for more vehicles these days? last i looked they only had em for a handful of cars, and i've only heard horror stories about fabricating kits...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

concert ends: 230am

i walk home: 330am

cook "dinner": 400am

in bed: 5am

up to make phonecalls to get my girls car glass cuz it got smashed and broken into: 730am

finish playing phonetag and get a good deal ($250 for a new glass, they are coming by to install it tomorrow): 1230pm

into work: 200pm

work till 12am...

2 hours sleep

most people would puke if they saw my sched

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this