MAULER - the Video Game

Mauler5150

So I'm currently uploading the footage to Youtube that will either see me released from the financial prison that is restraining my ability to travel to visit my fellow prophets so I can learn to paint using cans as opposed to My mind. or will get me completely cancelled forever (in which case I may have to think of other ways to finance my survival).

This is the comment that describes the footage being uploaded, and is inspired by the recent Unreal 5 school shooter videos, along with a steady diet of action and ninja movies as a Kid.

But I truly hope you enjoy this premiere I'll link when the full 33 minute video (FreeMa-Son -!m & all that!) that will be debuting here in Channel 0 for you all to try and make viral to help this Man who is broken financially but infinitely rich in spirit and imagination as this video will no doubt prove.

You have probably seen this coming, yet here is my Youtube description of "Mauler - the Simulator"

DISclaimer. this video contains EXtremely sarcastic, parodic scenes of media which already exists and if you are offended by this, I suggest you tell Centrelink to provide me with $1 for every human on Earth to have their Soul saved transferred into my Bank account so I can travel the globe spreading peace, love, laughter and prosperity to the masses. (Lest humanity all be soulless NPCs). Plus nobody was harmed in the making of this video, beyond me shattering the cognitive paradigm which corporate society seeks to beat out of children as they become adult slaves to the machine.

In this demonstration of the power of "One's" imagination, I become the hero of my Own destiny as I go about racking up a chart topping kill streak as a grocery shopping run "Goes wrong"
and a dimensional rift that resulted from CERN's atOM smashing 12 years prior sees Me trapped in the ultimate, real life, "Escape Room".

Alien G-HO-sts appear as Man, woman and baby, yet not a single one is free from incurring the wrath of a Man, the one Man MOB, whose existence has seen Him emancipated from His wife through a myriad of political decisions, red tape, corrupt officials, and the financial imposition of monetary constraints restricting this Passport Holder to freely travel beyond the realms of the sandbox that is Purgatorio, modelled on the Australian suburb of Cannington, in PERth Western Australia. 

So watch on as the "Carosuel" spins and I top the "Cool" shooters list by getting more than 500 drone strike kills in this demonstration of the latest game developed by the Divine God creators and the Apache software Foundation as I go "Full Airwolf" and launch incessant Hellfire missile strikes against those who dare come for my scalp or worse, my backside as I remove their SIMulation privledges and send them to Hell where they belong, given they belong to a species who will denigrate their fellow man's existence for their ability to indulge in wars 2000 years after they learned murder was wrong when they killed Jesus the first go around.

Now Matthew Luke returns as "The One who comes after Me is the one to be feared" as Matthew quoted Jesus saying during My initial playthrough of God testing Mankind.

WARning. This game Contains strong LANguage due to me berating the parents whose selfishness saw them birth innocent children into this world inhabited by capitalist, evil drones who will r@p3, kill, steal and do whatever it takes to get the dollar they use not only as a means to exert control, but to keep Me captive with their Foundation of lies. Until the warmongers, pimps, drug pushers, and needle using junkies which can corrupt the life experiences of innocent children born into this world, "Mauler" will not stop His rampage of vengence as he saves innocent kids growing up to learn of the world full of "Evil Perthvverts" they have been born into due to their parent's desire to play God in creating life without any concern that society is going backwards in relation to human to human interaction post our merger with technology.

If the antics of Mr Wick, or Mr Nukem appeal to you, then this new game which depicts the results of a world gone mad with lust, greed, power, and abuse of the control vested in those who govern us will show you how no amount of "The man" abusing his power will get this literal One "MAN" army down from enjoying His life as he "Takes the Power Back" from the Machine as Zach De La Rocha told Him to way back in 92.

features to be added by next demonstration include-

- identifying "People" from amongst the alien scurge by using "AirDrop" (as Dobby said in Peep Show, nobody with a Mac died in 9eleven"
- Using NOS F&F style to bury the hordes using laughter akin to the Banshee wails of Mass Effect.

Also secure your preorder now for the "HIV-is" clothing package which uses the "Power of the HIVis" to blend in anonymously amongst the hordes of NPC "Mars Workers" who plow the Red dirt deserts of Australia for minerals so they can line their pockETs with inflationary binary bank account balances.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it is pretty much the ultimate meme one can make of the capitalist society we live in where humans are too deluded by the allure of money such that they lose sight of happiness spawning from within.

It is perhaps the greatest and most scathing piece of social commentary ever made given the connotations made by my critique of humanity and it's failings.

Think the movie "Falling Down" applied in a real life shopping centre combined with the famous Airport stage of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 being executed by Me as the main invincible character impervious to any attempt at cutting away or detracting from my happiness.

It's a huge file and will take at least a few hours to upload and i'm heading back to recharge my phone to ensure that the upload doesnt fail.

While it may be lost on many, I'm pretty much viewing life as a video game and hence my parodying Computer Science and Networking anagrams into various aspects of my speech which are usually capitalised (LAN as Local Area Network) or pop culture references (PER = PHONEtically the same airport as Purgatorio, the place between Heaven and Hell ala the Divine Comedy) or the imagery that is found in the video. 

Hopefully it uploads quickly so you can see what I mean, but if anything it shows you around the place I met my wife and shows that I really couldn't give a shit what happens or what anyone else thinks of Me as I am truly "free" in every sense of the word from a mental perspective (finance is another matter). 

Because what happens if I have a conversation with any of these NPC drones who critique Me, I pull up Youtube and show Me driving a Lambo and living a life they mostly will only ever dream of which is my "Forever" reality and the things I do now are just the "topping on the cake" that is my life.

And if showing how anally retentive and uptight the default human adult NPC avatar is in the process, then the greater the joy I experience in the process.

9 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

I got through about 1/4 of that post bro - but so far I am thinking this will be pretty rad? 

I got to the part where he said he watched ninja movies as a kid and wondered…are you talking Surf Ninjas and 3 Ninjas Kick Back type movies?

Or something else?

• Like 1