Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
another loser

rasp-ak.fys

i might be able to get some more flicks of that kids stuff. sometime. i need a working scanner...and a job to pay for it and groceries.

and i need a girl so i can grow up and stop this non-sense.

slant eyes in effect.

Guest 5starstyle

they are all really sick but I think the one with the door and the statue of Liberty is the best one

5star, i dont see what youre talking about. maybe its the one photo thats not loading.

Nashgraff, you got the one done with revok and lune inside a hotel on the glass. I hear the next day it was gone. but someone got flicks of revok. ANYONE get rasp and lune?

I know this is a Rsap post, and I'm definately liking his work, but godamn that Revok is fucking cool. . .

in defense of the rasp i know. he doesnt know of anyone else writing rasp. in fact he was supprised to catch a resp freight. and he doesnt have a computer with internet access on it so he doesnt go around biting people off the net.

(i'm not trying to sound bitchy here so if i come off that way, my bad)

werd, i was tryin to get some feedback on rasp.sk.dhl, don't think anyone has seen him around for awhile

rasp is a nice name and it's cool to see that someone is writing it.

before i put this post up, i was lookin for some rasp stuff that might have already been posted. i know there was at least one, but i couldnt find it. and i was lookin for stuff from the other rasp, because id heard in the CT post that there was another one.

thanks nashgraff for posting all those flix up.

what about the record shop that he and revok got?

peace.

yea i think they covered the stuff that beg and someone else had done. the record shop near or off of charolett or something like that. maybe. i dont know.

form someone in the kno

ahem...

ZYAR writes BYCH now and wins bra-n-panty contests at the local redneck bar.

Har_Har.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this