Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
troy1492

honesty

Guest MR BOJANGLES

the raver girl made me laugh! how long you been at it? (drawing/painting). all in all i like em.

p.s. just work on your basic letter form a lil more than come back to these styles.

Guest RaiD

i would proubly have something good to say if you didnt post it twice... ahh what the hell you got skill man.

dopeness, i like it alot, do you have any flicks of yer own...if so post em im interested!

Guest 5th wheel

wow..im diggin it totally...reminds me alot of some of my stuff...and i love that... where you from man....i'd love to see some of your freights or walls....post em up pleese

i havnt gbeen painting much lately and none under this name i can post oldr stuff but ive done it before and not too long ago...ill put some flicks up soon enough

shits off tha fucking hook...

i love styles like that..

ILL AS FUCK!!

teaser

Guest L.RonHubbard

how do you get those little white highlite fades like you did on the brown part in the second flick? shit looks dope...i posted this message before but it doesnt look like it showed up so here it goes again.

Guest L.RonHubbard

yo why did you make two posts??????

i didnt expect this positive of a turnout but thank you...too answer questions i did those heavy white highlights by leaving it colorless and useing a clear blender to pull in a little ink than faded it with white pencil...i forgot other questions..oh yeah i did too posts because...well i hit back on my browser instead of hitting back to the bench and it reposted sorry....

damn those GNkids that house is never occupied, i walk over there and OH NO nope not home whoda thunk....and it always happens :( but its all good im gonna keep going...if you talk to them let them know that im trying to get in contact

Guest --zeSto--

I probably wouldn't like them so much if they were black and white.

You've got a nice colour style, like smoothing out the surface for a blobby 3D. nice!

at first glance I thought the pop can was her fly. d'oh!

Guest BOSTONIAN

PROPER

YOU GOT SKILLS KID. YOUR LETTER FORM COULD USE SOME PRACTICE BUT ITS PROPER. KEEP IT UP MAN..WHERE YOU FROMANYWAYS?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this