honesty

troy1492

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

the raver girl made me laugh! how long you been at it? (drawing/painting). all in all i like em.

p.s. just work on your basic letter form a lil more than come back to these styles.

Guest 5th wheel

wow..im diggin it totally...reminds me alot of some of my stuff...and i love that... where you from man....i'd love to see some of your freights or walls....post em up pleese

Guest L.RonHubbard

how do you get those little white highlite fades like you did on the brown part in the second flick? shit looks dope...i posted this message before but it doesnt look like it showed up so here it goes again.

i didnt expect this positive of a turnout but thank you...too answer questions i did those heavy white highlights by leaving it colorless and useing a clear blender to pull in a little ink than faded it with white pencil...i forgot other questions..oh yeah i did too posts because...well i hit back on my browser instead of hitting back to the bench and it reposted sorry....

Guest --zeSto--

I probably wouldn't like them so much if they were black and white.

You've got a nice colour style, like smoothing out the surface for a blobby 3D. nice!

at first glance I thought the pop can was her fly. d'oh!

Archived