AI. The New Superpower.

ndv

I have been keeping an ear open for the AI rat race for some time and I am not sure if this release is perhaps a cover story, or ploy, to something bigger but, if it true, I did give it thought China would become the new Superpower amd eventually claim global dominace through AI.  

https://www.iflscience.com/technology/china-has-already-beaten-the-us-to-be-ai-superpower-says-expentagon-chief/

Screenshot_20211011-171616_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-171535_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20211011-171520_Brave.jpg

Edited by ndv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
53 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

You won't have to worry about that because CHYNA is fucked.

Evergrande.

I want to agree with this because years ago, I heard a top US official say, "you can stamp TOP SECRET on a folder, toss is on the steps of a Chinese building and the Chinese government will adopt it.   So, with that being said, spy vs. spy boobie traps to divert attention away from the other spy is a good offensive tactic, I do not doubt that china's AI is nothing short of to let your guard down.

Agree they're fucked, financially at least. CCP invested way too much in real estate and it's crumbling. Ghost cities being demolished, failed real estate companies like Evergrand (there are more) are just being absorbed by the state recently, dampening the ripples of fear their failure is causing in global stock markets.

I was more worried that they wouldn't be bailed out, and allowed to tank. That would be a huge show of strength for China. Letting failed businesses fail shows confidence, unlike here where we take money from tax payers and hand it over to bail out corporate oligarchs, so they can fuck us again with zero regrets. Looks like the CCP is doing the same thing we did in 2008 with extra steps. So no immunity from a global crash, we're all going down and China comes with us.

That said, I see Chinese AI as a huge threat, mostly because globalists here are already in bed with the CCP (and have been quietly since Kissinger/Nixon). Any AI success they have with monitoring, and controlling their citizens will almost certainly be rebranded, and adopted here. Pretty clear the CCP already monitors, and targets American citizens already. Say something, or do something the CCP notices and doesn't like and a major domestic based corporation trying to do business in China just might retaliate on their behalf. You might get deplatformed, you might get fired, or blackballed in your industry. It's a fairly safe bet even the little guys here are all under surveillance from West Taiwan which is why social media is much more dangerous than the public understands..

• Like 2