the mystery of britneys' breasts

mapo wc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im not really into tits anyway. ive never seen what the big deal is.

id much rather look at ass and legs..oh and feet. dont front on the feet.

but i agree with willy, i cant exactly explain it but ive never found britney to be THAT hot. shes a good-looking chick no doubt, but i dunno..i dont find her to be some insanely hot girl. she wouldnt even be the hottest chick in my school. shes not even close to beyonce knowles of destinys child.

but damn those legs..and did you see her on the michael jackson tribute concert? legs were looking good indeed..

Guest willy.wonka

you ever see those photo"fucked"shop pics

of brittany spears?thos are the worst..the first i have ever seen was a short movie of her during a inter view...she was sitting down,looking casual,then she spreads her legs and snatch!all on my screen...it was only for a couple of seconds,but i was very confused....

Originally posted by jah

WHAT FUCKIN MYSTERY? wheres the mystery? whats mysterious about them. they were small then they got filled with silicon or silicone or whatever. MYSTERY SOLVED. if i was gonna fuck britanny itd be in the ass. id make it hurt like hell too for makin such annoyin fuckin music and dancin around like a dumb bitch! i hate her fuckin attitude and voice and style so much. dumb fuckin slut...

Hahahahahahahahahah-that was almost as funny as the video, right on!!

Originally posted by ceptone

when you said foreign i figgered you ment were i was born(britain)...because i didnt feel canada was foriegn so dont go ape shit...and i wasnt singling you out just using you as a quote.....so dont act all big..........//......you dont need beef with me......///...

oh i dont? i'll decide who i have beef with. your canada repping ass would be first on my list......///......

i hate that stupid fascist supermodel perfect girl look... i need inperfection! i need individuality! WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!... that felt good.

Archived