INDIANA

/\/uehs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSC_1623.jpg[/img]

047.jpg[/img]

DSC_0216.jpg[/img]

DSC_0252.jpg[/img]

OH SILLY FUCKING ME! I'M SURE JUICE HAS A GOOD POINT, I MUST BE JUST A RETARDED JADED OLD FUCKING FART KNOCKER THAT COULDNT POSSIBLY BE SEING SHIT FOR WHAT IT IS? THATS PROBABLY AS FUCKING STUPID AS ME POINTING OUT THE GOD DAMN OBVIOUS MECRO BITE HERE? BUT I'M PROBABLY JUST A DELUSIONAL SHIT FUCK......... YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! KEEP SWINGING FROM DICK 2 DICK, JUICE IS PROBABLY VOUR OR HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND

DUCK FUCKING DUCK FUCKING GOOSE CHASE HAHAHA, I KNEW ONE OF YOU WOULD BE FUCKING STUPID ENOUGH TO DIG. OF COURSE IT WOULD BE THE FUCKTARD TRYING TO JUSTIFY ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHIT HEAD BITERS IN INDIANA! CONGRATS YOU WIN A BIG DUH DUH DUH DUH DUMBASS! YOU DESERVE A BIG CHOCOLATE FUCKING CHIP COOKIE FOR PLAYING DETECTIVE DUMBDICK!

not justifying. just bored. like you. and i didnt dig. just used the flickr search function using the phrase "use indiana graffiti" not complex. took 20 seconds. less time than you spend typing in all caps and scouring the internet for flicks of writers you idolize but talk shit on.

but i will take my chocolate chip cookie tho..

For the haters!!!

IMG_0642.jpg

hpim1459jr1.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

3870796297_af028300cc.jpg

2602590739_7f294be13b.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS IM TO FUCKING A.D.D TO BE GOOD AT ONE GOD DAMN STYLE SO I PAINT A BUNCH OF HALF ASS BULLSHIT! AND YOU FUCKING REJECT REDNECKS BUMP THIS BULLSHIT CONSTANTLY ON THIS INBRED THREAD? SOMEONE SHOULD JUST SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF THIS FLAMING GAY BOI FOR EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THESE PIECES OF SHIT UNTILL HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING RED OATMEAL CREAM PIE! THIS NIGGA SWINGING FROM MORE DICK THEN A TRANSVESTITE VIETNAMESE PROSTITUTE

DSC00646.jpg

dsc2000.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

HOLY FUCKING ROTTEN COW ANUS!!! I THOUGHT ID SEEN MOST OF THE BULLSHIT TILL I FOUND THIS JEM OF A MINATURE TURD! THIS SHIT WAS ANY SMALLER YOU WOULD LITERALLY HAVE TO FUCKING "FIND" IT! IMITATION IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SINCEREST FORM OF DICK SUCKING BUTT FUCKING REALLY? DENZ IS A GOD DAMN KING, THIS IS STRAIGHT UP HIS OUTLINES AND FUCKING COLOR SCHEMES BUT OBVIOUSLY DONE BY HIS BIGGEST FAN.... THAT PAINTS LIKE A RETARD FUCKS! DOES INDIANA JUST BREED RETARDED GRAFFITI CONISUERS THAT JUST SHIT OUT FUCKED VERSIONS OF OTHER PEOPLES WORK?

cmoooooon THE REALEST. i thought we were having fun. :(

OHHHH IM HAVING A FUCKING BLAST WATCHING YOU PLAY DIPSHIT DETECTIVE AND THINK THAT I AM SOME INEXPERIENCED SHIT MONGER THATS AFFILIATED WITH FUCKING USE OR TCB OR FUCKING INDIANA FOR THAT MATTER, HENCE THE DUCK DUCK GOOSE, I JUST LOVE SAYING FUCKED UP SHIT AND IF YOUR GULLABLE ENOUGH TO BELIEVE A GOD DAMN WORD IVE SAID ON THIS WORTHLESS THREAD THEN YOU SIR ARE A GIANT CLUELESS SOGGY DOUCHE! MOST LIKELY YOU ARE ONE OF THESE FUCKED HALF ASS WRITERS IVE BEEN RAGGIN ON, AND YOUR ASS IS SORE FROM THE VERBAL RAPING. OK DETECTIVE DOOFY LETS FUCKING PLAY! RIDDLE ME THIS RIDDLE ME THAT WHO DO YOU THINK I AM IF I SAID MY NAME RYHMES WITH TEXTILES....................

im definitely in with the "half assed batch" that you rag on but no ass soreness here. just amused that you would take the time out of your busy day of being a good writer to talk shit on and on and on.. about a state you say you arent from, are not afiliated with and dont care about..

maybe you think all the indiana guys are going quit (not likely)

your opinion is pretty suspect considering the few flicks you post that you say are worthwhile are people who didnt really make it in indiana, got kicked out of crews, moved away, or dont know how to make letters at all..

• 8 years later...
  • 3 years later...