INDIANA

/\/uehs

Seriously, 98% of the shit here is not graffiti. I don't blame MUL for abandoning. Unfortunately, Indiana will never be shit in the grand scheme of bullshit. Congrats for being the worst example of Midwest graffiti. Chi-town and Minneapolis stand up. Suckas in Indiana, stand the fuck down.

hahahahahaha talk'n tough online, gotta love 12oz:lol:

1234698651889.gif

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously, by acknowledging me, youre only appeasing me...should i talk more shit or should i not?? i dont know, but i do know this thread is toy as fuck. keep thinking yall are sick, but understand your place in the whole scheme of things...i.e. yall aint shit...lol, lol, lol, lol...ha, ha, ha...in fact, i think this is going to be my new thread just to talk shit in and ruin. thanks for pumping up my internet ego guys, i love yall for it....seriously, someone acknowledge me so i can keep spewing my thoughts on what yall have.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. whos next, come on, i dare you, just try to quote me so i can speak the truth as to whats up. either that, or someone post something WORTHY of positive regard. dont think im a hater, i like good graffiti, but from what ive seen here, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NONE IN YOUR SORRY STATE! keep trying guys, youll get it one day. either that, or yall will exist in the eternal land of suckerdom. i think the latter is where yall belong...SUCKERDOM....ha ha ha, LOL LOL LOL. yes im laughing at all yall...just like anyone whos anyone would be...please, i beg you, respond to this. my net EGO isnt BIG enough yet. dont worry, i have high hopes that maybe in 10 or 15 years that someone in your state will represent to the fullest. until that time, understand where you are. NOWHERE. have fun eating corn bitches...real niggaz eat meat.

Bitches talk shit about a city get knocked out in that city. If the cat does write(Odds 500: 1) I d cap every one of his faggot tags tosses and pieces. Thats why it matters what he writes. But hes probably just some jealous toy looking for someone to hate on, well probably never know.

Ebik_caught.jpg.906ae96a80a9915dc14080c53f22d0cf.jpg

seriously, by acknowledging me, youre only appeasing me...should i talk more shit or should i not?? i dont know, but i do know this thread is toy as fuck. keep thinking yall are sick, but understand your place in the whole scheme of things...i.e. yall aint shit...lol, lol, lol, lol...ha, ha, ha...in fact, i think this is going to be my new thread just to talk shit in and ruin. thanks for pumping up my internet ego guys, i love yall for it....seriously, someone acknowledge me so i can keep spewing my thoughts on what yall have.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. whos next, come on, i dare you, just try to quote me so i can speak the truth as to whats up. either that, or someone post something WORTHY of positive regard. dont think im a hater, i like good graffiti, but from what ive seen here, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NONE IN YOUR SORRY STATE! keep trying guys, youll get it one day. either that, or yall will exist in the eternal land of suckerdom. i think the latter is where yall belong...SUCKERDOM....ha ha ha, LOL LOL LOL. yes im laughing at all yall...just like anyone whos anyone would be...please, i beg you, respond to this. my net EGO isnt BIG enough yet. dont worry, i have high hopes that maybe in 10 or 15 years that someone in your state will represent to the fullest. until that time, understand where you are. NOWHERE. have fun eating corn bitches...real niggaz eat meat.

this is what i said a few days ago:

"this is the gayest shit ive ever heard... if someones tag is bleeding through your "nice production or piece", they did theyre job... they got over on you! jokes on you! thats graff son! man, and indiana has the whackest fucking wild style shit... whats the fucking point? i cant read that shit! no one else can read that shit... youre wasting your time..."

i think this was worthy of a "positive regard"... :p

and im just straight letters...

"keep it simple" - doc oct

Enough self promo... Indiana not having letters is like saying the coasts dont have graffiti theres a few exceptions anywhere you go but look at choke velcro sacred cents lazy relik anyone of these cats has mad letter structure. Someone post some variety already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fyi.

93.6% of the people talking shit on here don't even paint.

Go to indy and you'll see only about 6 or 7 writers really up.

(As you can see)The rest just paint legal walls and chill spots.

exactly, i mean to me shit talkerz are funny. 12oz is tha safest place to talk crap without gett'n a mouthshot :D . everyones a gangster behind a keyboard.