Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xen

R.I.P. Lemmy. God is dead.

Words fall short.

I know its a fucking miracle that he didn't die decades ago. I feel privileged to have been able to see them a few times. Fuck. Seriously.

I know. Kurt didn't fuck me up this bad and the only shit copies on you tube are just that. Soundcloud won't let me put up a decent copy but my today jam is

God damn the audio. Sorry Lemmy

For fucks sake he was such an awesome guy, flipping that sausage middle finger he couldn't pretend. Granted I wouldn't want him to mean it but look at those eyes. I can love ya or I can hate ya. Pick one.

And for a couple of decades I have said " Lemmy is a nice guy. His moles are fucking pricks"

This was the first Motorhead song I ever heard, 4th or 5th grade. Loved them ever since.

It was my truck's roll-out song for the first half of my deployment.

I didn't realize who they were at the time, and didn't any real attention but Ace Of Spades on The Young Ones was the first time I heard them but the first time I paid attention was in a friend's car with the cheapest of radios and the treble turned all the way up on blown speakers. 1916 was where I realized the punks and metalheads could get together and you weren't locked into a genre. The willie nelson of metal, we are all here for the music. And speed. Almost forgot the speed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob7G90_RJ7U

• Like 1

How many covers of Motorhead - Motorhead are there? This cat...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now