Epic Train images

original_mtn

Hey first post here. I am a train photographer and graphic designer, figure y'all might dig this. Here's a grip of train photography that's heavy on the edits and filters cuz that's my thing. I was thinking about posting images on here too, and I might if people want them, but for now here's a mix of images on this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgDlolvCtPE

I guess you can't embed videos here? Maybe that's a good thing. Anyway, check it if you're bored or whatever. Enjoy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you are going to post a lot of photographic train images without graffiti, i will move this thread to untitled.

if you would prefer to just post in one of the two photo threads in untitled, i can close this

if you want to update this thread with more images of trains with graffiti on them, i will leave this open

lemme know

Word. All my flicks are hardcore graffiti centered like in the video and the one flick I posted above so far, which is why I joined and started this thread. I am loading them all to flickr now and was hoping to post them here, but like the dude who just bloated this with non graffiti google images pointed out though, I might be best suited moving to a photography thread. Another member here messaged me and said I might want move to a photography thread to dump all my work as well. Close this if you want to. All good with me.

herbsyntec, dude resize when you post to forums with those bloated ass 2500 pixel images.