Stylish Vandals Clothing

klok

Hello my name is klok. I am starting my own clothing line and i am looking for artist that are willing to put time and dedication to make this clothing line one of the best graffiti and stylish clothing line the world has ever seen. we are artist not criminals. fuck trends we do what we do cuz its not a hobbie its what we love to do its life. if you live in the phoenix, AZ hit me up i would like to me up and if you live elsewhere hit me up here or on the Stylish vandals website Stylishvandals.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Sorry Frank. Not buying it. You're asking us to submit artwork so you can profit from it, all the while you, yourself, clearly cannot create something worth buying or even looking at.

Please note my Cock Goblin submission, I will send you my account details to collect royalties.

Aside from that, I have grave fears for your personal life if the first thing you thought of when I posted the Cock Goblin, was 'little kids'.

Get well soon!

lol wow your ignorance is astonishing but i guess you have some metal issued involving dicks so i can show you some pity as for your beliefs of taking credit for some one else s work is funny trust me when i tell you lol your fucking stupid hahahahahaha thats why i want to meet up lol to tell them am going to make millions of their artwork please sign the dotted line haha wow

surely a grown ass man would have no business drawing dicks cuz come on be honest thats little kids shit but obviously your interpretation of my comment you grasped the concept that i was referring to kids these days love dicks when of course i should have known you little brain would not grasp the true context in my comment as i was referring to child like mind but hey maybe you should go talk to a shrink and maybe go back to school

Whilst my penis related image might seem childish (and also, apparently you're thinking about it longer than it took me to shop it), it far surpasses your intelligence.

Read that last post back, slowly, in your head.

I have no metallurgical issues what so ever. I am fine with metal.

I hope, to all else, that English is your second language.

I would go back to school, actually I'm investigating doing another course to further my culinary hobby, but it's hard to find the time when I'm working full time and not asking other people to do everything for me. Tough luck for me. Wish the internet was around when I started my business!

surely a grown ass man would have no business drawing dicks cuz come on be honest thats little kids shit but obviously your interpretation of my comment you grasped the concept that i was referring to kids these days love dicks when of course i should have known you little brain would not grasp the true context in my comment as i was referring to child like mind but hey maybe you should go talk to a shrink and maybe go back to school

surely a "grown ass man" wouldn't resort to your petty insults and responses. clearly you're getting no love from the people here (reasonably so) so go practice writing and you won't even need to pay people for their artwork.