Port Arthur Massacre Police footage

tabooizm

No one is saying it's not sad to see someone die...look at it this way...

Some little kid dies, they never got a chance to experience a ton of dope shit in life, and those around them are also robbed of watching them grow up and shape their life how they want it to be...if someone older dies (especially in this fashion), it's also sad, but they've been able to have a lot of good times and different experiences.

To apply to your marathon analogy, it's like if a guy who was about to win his first major race had a sudden heart attack and dropped dead as opposed to someone who died in the middle of their 10th first place dash or whatever...I dunno why I'm getting into this so deeply when it's probably just gonna have a lippy remark or umad picture posted in response but whatever.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno why I'm getting into this so deeply when it's probably just gonna have a lippy remark or umad picture posted in response but whatever.

You sure are edgy.

But what's really retarded is people worming around for a fucking conspiracy theory out of this. ALL COPZ R RONG EVER1 EVER CONVICTED IS INNOSENT

r1j15c.png

Why do people think it's so much sadder for a kid to be killed than an adult? Shit, I've been working hard my entire life to get where I am, a stupid little kid hasn't done shit yet.

It's way sadder to see a life's worth of hard work flushed down the toilet, than it is to see a life that hasn't accomplished anything other than being able to shit on their own and wipe their ass without any help.

Either way, where the fuck's parts 2, 3, and 4?

because a child hasn't even had the chance to accumulate that amount of hard work yet, and a child can't defend himself to the same level as a grown person can. not that there is alot you can do to stop a crazed gunman other than rush him or something, but a child couldn't do that if he wanted to...its more about seeing someone shot who 1. isn't in the position to defend himself and 2. hasn't lived life yet,

realism summed it up right, props are given.