DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX

szr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So sad, yet so true. I've got no love for junkies. You youngins can still be scumbags or hipsters without being faded everyday. Do what you're gonna do, but a clear mind is a good one. :p

basically if you dont like drugs dont do em'

being high/drunk everyday is no way to live

but to each his own.

enough of that lets get to this graffiti. ups to hatem i can dig that shit and bump homie sike. smerk still biting old smere and sekt letters i see, why dontcha switch it up a little ?

and no dont "free" evero hes getting the help he needs. just show yer love and support. fuck this 12 oz shit anyway, see yaw in the streets.

tell me again about biting?

Oh man you sure showed kset! haha fucking no life. sorry i dont have time to waste finding smere throws 4 years old you recycled, just saying why dont you bring something new to the table? at least kset is switching it up a little. and from what i see those kset flicks you found are all illegals, and i mostly see you paint dayspots. seems like you got a little too butt hurt.

actually I coincidentally stumbled upon those flicks you bit a while back but you were never talking shit untill now... and i always thought high school drop outs that live at their parents had a lot of free time? ha yeah youre right though hes got a pretty diverse style. i mean switching up a 3 ft hallow for a 4 ft hollow with a few lines taken out im sure cant be easy. who was it again that threw him down in fk when evero said "na the kid needs to work on his style and bombs first."?

hey you were actually there for one of these ha...

111aaaa.jpg

In all seriousness though i would like to see a kset piece, or a burner, or hell even a simple straight letter would be refreshing...

Oh man you really are butt hurt haha. I don't know any high school drop outs but I do know a guy that lives at mommys house and borrow her car often to go hit rad day spot missions. we can talk shit all day and you know this, so how bout you fuck off and keep telling yourself your some awesome artist you wish you were.